2024 Lawayne McCoy 4* DB from Central

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruits and players LOVE Coach Beard. I was lukewarm on the hire at first but the feedback I'm hearing is outstanding. If he can land Smith and Trader, crown him.

They loved him the first time around, he just didn't really have a chance to stick around and build something.

Advertisement
I mean I want Mccoy but I have Miller, Hawkins, Jojo higher on my board as well as the Longshot Wingo
I want McCoy at CB. I'll take him at WR obviously but this kid could be a fantastic CB. The kid is a natural football player with off the charts instincts on top of being an explosive playmaker. He makes plays that impact the game. Can't have enough of those kids.

I want McCoy at CB. I'll take him at WR obviously but this kid could be a fantastic CB. The kid is a natural football player with off the charts instincts on top of being an explosive playmaker. He makes plays that impact the game. Can't have enough of those kids.
This!!! I hate when good sub six foot WRs insist on playing WR. Like watch the draft CBs are in high demand. I heard JoJo Trader is a 5 star DB as well but wants to play offense..

If that's the case, take him as an athlete or however he wants to come in and let it play out. If he falls behind at WR, he flips to DB. 247 has him listed as an athlete, btw.

Advertisement
Well with a comment like dis I sho hope ur talking bout a raise & not sun else! Big pause
No you need to Big Pause. What’s up with this?👇

1MiuiGFy.gif

Yo Scotty. You better hit that button.

Advertisement
Yeah but only if he also lands Wingo, Graham and Miller to go with them
Recruiting is a Very tough job...not to mention coming off a 5-7 season, which in all honesty, is another weight on the back. What I'm hearing on my end, Beard & Taylor are doing exemplary jobs. Both are not only liked by recruits, but the families as well.

Recruits and players LOVE Coach Beard. I was lukewarm on the hire at first but the feedback I'm hearing is outstanding. If he can land Smith and Trader, crown him.
Same here. I wasn’t thrilled about Beard and wanted Hankerson but it looks like the recruits like him. I don’t have those Smith/Trader expectations on him right now because this isn’t an easy sell but that will change with a good showing on offense this season, which we desperately need.

Recruiting is a Very tough job...not to mention coming off a 5-7 season, which in all honesty, is another weight on the back. What I'm hearing on my end, Beard & Taylor are doing exemplary jobs. Both are not only liked by recruits, but the families as well.
Oh I agree 100%. I said yesterday I think we’re going to be surprised by how good of a WR class we sign. I think we’re going to see Beard land the best WR class we’ve had in atleast over a decade. Although I would love to land them both I think setting the bar at 2 Five Star WR is a bit unfair to him.

Advertisement
Back