2024 Lawayne McCoy 4* DB from Central

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch the video. Great INT but he flips the ball in the air just BEFORE crossing the goal line. Great and terrible in the same play.
Yea, he let it go around the 4 yard line. I think they didn't reverse it though so he probably got away with it. I think that's what sealed the IMG win for Central if I remember right.

Write up from the Central/IMG game

LaWayne McCoy is a Ballhawk that transferred over from Avant Garde.

2024 CB, he had a really good Sophomore season last year with 6INT’s & 15PBU’s.

That was a boneheaded play on his part dropping the ball before he got the end zone lol

But he’s a legit prospect to keep an eye on for next class.

Watch the video. Great INT but he flips the ball in the air just BEFORE crossing the goal line. Great and terrible in the same play.
Does Leon Lett ring a bell!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just freaking bad look for a young player of his caliber. But i'm sure thet can easily be corrected/coached up.

Advertisement
Does he run a 12 second 100m or something? Kid should have an offer

Jennifer Love Hewitt Waiting GIF

No Miami offer? You’d think the Canes would be all over him, especially playing at a local school and a national power.

Advertisement
Does Leon Lett ring a bell!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just freaking bad look for a young player of his caliber. But i'm sure thet can easily be corrected/coached up.
Yea true, except Leon didn’t drop the ball before he got to the endzone. He was breaking into his celebration when Don Bebee (sp?) chased him down and knocked the ball outta his hand before he scored… resulting in one of the most “oh no, Leon” moments in SB History. Fortunately for the Cowboys, they were already up by 193pts (not really, 🤣) when it happened.

Yea true, except Leon didn’t drop the ball before he got to the endzone. He was breaking into his celebration when Don Bebee (sp?) chased him down and knocked the ball outta his hand before he scored… resulting in one of the most “oh no, Leon” moments in SB History. Fortunately for the Cowboys, they were already up by 193pts (not really, 🤣) when it happened.
Yeah, but Letts dumbazz touched the ball in the Dolphin game in the snow, enabling Miami to kick the winning FG....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back