2024 Lawayne McCoy 4* DB from Central

Advertisement
Advertisement
What! Are you kidding me?

They were talking about this catch on Flo's show last night, finally got to see it. If there was any doubt prior to this that Lawayne McCoy was a priority, those doubts should be permanently erased.
"Lawayne McCoy says I'm the best wide receiver alive"

What! Are you kidding me?

They were talking about this catch on Flo's show last night, finally got to see it. If there was any doubt prior to this that Lawayne McCoy was a priority, those doubts should be permanently erased.
"Lawayne McCoy says I'm the best wide receiver alive"

kid is a take......Lol BUT lets not overreact here...DB was 5ft tall...been fooled by the 7v7 all-star before...do that in pads and we on to something.

Advertisement
kid is a take......Lol BUT lets not overreact here...DB was 5ft tall...been fooled by the 7v7 all-star before...do that in pads and we on to something.

He’s done it against American Heritage and IMG a few times, and other high level programs.

He’s always one of the better athletes on the field when on the same field competing.

That’s usually what I take away from 7v7 and camps.

He’s done it against American Heritage and IMG a few times, and other high level programs.

He’s always one of the better athletes on the field when on the same field competing.

That’s usually what I take away from 7v7 and camps.
Jump balls are cool and all, but bring me someone who creates separation. How does this kid fair in that regard?

Wide receiver is one of the biggest needs for Miami in this Class of 2024 and Miami will host a pair of blue-chip high school wide receivers during their 11th spring practice on Thursday.

InsideTheU learned that Miami Central Top247 wide receiver Lawayne McCoy and Chicago (Ill.) Kenwood Academy four-star wide receiver I'Marion Stewart will watch Kevin Beard’s group get after it.

For McCoy, this will be his third time around Miami since Kevin Beard was hired in March. The 6-foot, 170-pounder is one of South Florida’s top playmakers on both sides of the ball as someone who could also be a high level cornerback recruit after breaking up five passes and collecting a pick six against national powerhouse IMG Academy.

Wide receiver is one of the biggest needs for Miami in this Class of 2024 and Miami will host a pair of blue-chip high school wide receivers during their 11th spring practice on Thursday.

InsideTheU learned that Miami Central Top247 wide receiver Lawayne McCoy and Chicago (Ill.) Kenwood Academy four-star wide receiver I'Marion Stewart will watch Kevin Beard’s group get after it.

For McCoy, this will be his third time around Miami since Kevin Beard was hired in March. The 6-foot, 170-pounder is one of South Florida’s top playmakers on both sides of the ball as someone who could also be a high level cornerback recruit after breaking up five passes and collecting a pick six against national powerhouse IMG Academy.

Beard seems to be a connector. Doing a great job getting dudes like McCoy and Chance on campus.

One of those guys popping sooner rather than later would be huge.

Last edited:
Advertisement
TD celebration. Hopefully a lot more of these in the future

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back