Laurence Seymore SR HL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really wish he was on campus already he’s the future of the guard position

maybe helps to actually move folks so that zone read can be more effective

Advertisement
Advertisement
@DMoney which Central Lineman has the most upside Trevor Darling, Navaughn or this cat? Hopefully he’s better than those 2 were.

@DMoney which Central Lineman has the most upside Trevor Darling, Navaughn or this cat? Hopefully he’s better than those 2 were.
It's hard to say since we know more about the first two. Seymore was the best player at Central. He's smaller, though.

I think rodriguez plays under control and is better technique wise. Seymour is stronger and more explosive. One of thems gonna have to play guard. Was hoping seymoure would grow a couple inches

Advertisement
Big Baby is a much better prospect than Ryan Rodriguez. He’s a really smart kid too. Will be All ACC here

I think rodriguez plays under control and is better technique wise. Seymour is stronger and more explosive. One of thems gonna have to play guard. Was hoping seymoure would grow a couple inches
Nah man I’ve seen Laurence play and practice in person a lot. He’s extremely polished for a HS kid. Ryan is not on his level

If we put Campbell at guard and give him an entire offseason of training there we could have a great line. Unless he’s ready to be a great right tackle.

My line next year in order:
Nelson Donaldson Clark rivers scaife/Campbell

Scaife was a good right tackle so I’m not ready to give up on him

Advertisement
Back