Laurence Seymore JR HL

Yeah we CANNOT under any circumstances lose this kid. Pancake machine, straight bullying kids. His upper body strength is excellent judging from how effortless it looks when he shoves some of those kids. I bet when he shoots his hands at a blocking dummy in practice it sounds like a gunshot lol.

Absolute monster and definitely one of the best OL prospects in the nation.

Advertisement
I have it on good authority that he's as locked in as they come. A close family member of his is a very good family friend of mine and it's gonna take the sum of all our fears to happen for him to think about jumping ship...

That is a breathe of fresh air. Kid is one of, if not the most important recruit in this class imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That Tyreak sapp dude looks pretty legit what's his deal. Also who's the Julian Armella cat and what's his deal. he looks pretty dam good as well. Last one fellas who's the Marcus Tate guy and what's his story.

This would be a great OLine class
LT McLaughlin
LG Rodriguez
C Seymore
RG Tate
RT Sutton

Since Rodriguez is bigger and people are talking about Seymore size wouldn't center be a better position for him?

Advertisement
man Seymore ,Rodriguez, Clark interior is going to beautiful to watch in 2 years. Mcclaughlin looks like a TE out there lol. He's going to need to put some weight on but the frame and athleticism is there
He looks real athletic, just needs to get a lot of weight/strength.

That Tyreak sapp dude looks pretty legit what's his deal. Also who's the Julian Armella cat and what's his deal. he looks pretty dam good as well. Last one fellas who's the Marcus Tate guy and what's his story.
Armella is an FSpoo legacy. He's strong as ****, but his technique needs a lot of work...he got E-famous recently for one of these camps celebrating his terrible technique.

Last edited:
Wow I like Seymore’s tape a lot. I don’t get excited with OL tape and it usually bores me probably because I don’t know what I am looking for. His tape though I could watch and I haven’t seen tape I was excited about like that since Eric Flowers HS film. I am not claiming to be a OL guru actually quite the contrary but from what I saw me likey.

Advertisement
Back