Laurence Seymore JR HL

Advertisement
Yeah looks stumpy.... 6.0 smaller center prospect but love his aggressiveness. Interesting to see I don't see a decommit coming from him.

Win on the field and do it impressively and more kids will want in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Big Baby has extremely quick feet, and if he gets his hands on you it’s a wrap. On these highlights he looked like he was barely touching dudes sometimes and they were falling back like if struck by an anvil. Dude is super strong and has a high motor. A must get for this cycle.

IMO, he's a guard in college and center in the pros.

His footwork on some of those screens is eye-popping. He looks like a fullback.

Might be a silly question but why is the title of the thread "Lawrence Seymore Jr" but his highlight tape is "Laurence Seymore"

Advertisement
Perfect example of the type of kid that is better than his measurables. An Anthony Chickillo type. Miami needs the freak athletes. But it also need kids that are ballers, and this kid is a baller. Personally, I hope he starts at center as a RS Freshman once Gaynor leaves. Agree he could start at guard. But we really need a leader at Center to organize and anchor the line. I see Justice may bring in the Rodriguez kid at Center, so maybe the need won't be as great. Either way, the Big Baby is going to play.

Advertisement
Perfect example of the type of kid that is better than his measurables. An Anthony Chickillo type. Miami needs the freak athletes. But it also need kids that are ballers, and this kid is a baller. Personally, I hope he starts at center as a RS Freshman once Gaynor leaves. Agree he could start at guard. But we really need a leader at Center to organize and anchor the line. I see Justice may bring in the Rodriguez kid at Center, so maybe the need won't be as great. Either way, the Big Baby is going to play.
His future is at Guard in my opinion

Advertisement
His future is at Guard in my opinion

I won't argue, as I see him as a starter either way. But he is definitely interior. not a tackle. Just looking at where we have the most need, we really have no one after Gaynor leaves in 2 seasons. I suppose Clark could move to center if Seymour at G and Clark at C is the better combination.

Advertisement
Back