Latrell Williams commits

Advertisement
They're literally nearing the limit to oversigning, which is banned in the SEC. So they're probably not a immediate threat to any of our guys.

My man Dugans got this!

Dugans.jpg

Advertisement
This recruiting **** ain't for the weak.

Thankfully we don't have a gutless loser trying to close this class out.

You look at Twitter those UT fans awfully confident they will land
Williams, they act like Butch jones is some great coach. Butch really isn't anything special.

Advertisement
He isn't going anywhere. Tennessee doesn't have room for him

Lmao. They wouldn't host him on an OV two weeks before signing day if they wouldn't take him
No **** right. These dudes crack me up with this "no room" nonsense. They beg him to visit late. They're a middle of the road team. But they have no room.

i have no idea if tennessee has room for latrell williams but schools host back up plans in the final few recruiting weekends all the time

Look at a Reciever in the NFL from Tennessee then one from Miami. You make your decision based on that. And first hand seeing the failure that ten did with Patterson leads me to the conclusion that I'm in no way intimidated by those butt chugging faygits

Dugans sending him to keep an eye on Byrd.

LW is there right now. Byrd is visiting next week with Ahmmon Richards I believe.

P.S. I really want to punch Tennessee repeatedly in the groin area

I'm there with you. They talk more **** then FSU, Bama, and OSU fans combined. Amongst those teams and UT, tell me what's the difference between the four.

Oddly enough, of all the road games I've been to, UT fans were by far the most hospitable. I was surprised.

Advertisement
Oddly enough, of all the road games I've been to, UT fans were by far the most hospitable. I was surprised.

that distinction goes to Oklahoma fans for me. Was in Knoxville and Norman. Knoxville not such a pleasant experience. Norman the people were incredibly nice

You look at Twitter those UT fans awfully confident they will land
Williams, they act like Butch jones is some great coach. Butch really isn't anything special.

He had a signature win over USCe I believe it was Clowney's last season. Other than that, I can't think of any top 25 wins he's had. He definitely gets strong admin backing though.

I watched him after he took over for Brian Kelly (uc) after Kelly left for ND, he did ok with the talent BK built up, but he seems to do less with more if you know what I mean

Advertisement
Butch Jones is what you get when you hire a "recruiter." Eventually, his "recruiting" is going to fall off a cliff because he doesn't really get any results.

Butch Jones is what you get when you hire a "recruiter." Eventually, his "recruiting" is going to fall off a cliff because he doesn't really get any results.

when did he become a great recruiter bc i don't remember him being anythign special until he had access to ACC money. the great recruiter is an over exaggeration

If I were a solid recruit I would take all five visits without a doubt. I'd be a Cane regardless, but my goodness fellas, recruiting visits are fun.

I got to roll around in a limo, visit clubs, have lobster and whatever else I wanted, tour facilities, parties, college girls treat you like they into you (at minimum) and this was I-AA stuff. An official visit to Knoxville or Ole Miss would be high on the priority list for me.

Advertisement
Back