Latrell Williams commits

He's looking like a kid that wants the attention, and I can't blame him since he was severely underrated. We've got an upper hand with Dugans so I think he sticks but we prolly won't know anything more till NSD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He isn't going anywhere. Tennessee doesn't have room for him

Lmao. They wouldn't host him on an OV two weeks before signing day if they wouldn't take him

False. This happens all the time

It helps down the road if a kid decommits or flips. You'll have him in the back pocket

exactly

Would he really decomit form us after building the relationship with Coach Dugans?

Advertisement

Lmao. They wouldn't host him on an OV two weeks before signing day if they wouldn't take him

It helps down the road if a kid decommits or flips. You'll have him in the back pocket

exactly

Would he really decomit form us after building the relationship with Coach Dugans?

I personally doubt it , but crootin can be ruthless.

exactly

There's no reason to believe Tennessee wouldn't take Williams. He was just speculating that which is my point I'm not saying it can't happen.

Sure it's happened before but there's no reason to indicate that this time. Kid has talent and Tennessee has been on him for a while

Advertisement

exactly

There's no reason to believe Tennessee wouldn't take Williams. He was just speculating that which is my point I'm not saying it can't happen.

Sure it's happened before but there's no reason to indicate that this time. Kid has talent and Tennessee has been on him for a while

They haven't been on him for a while. They offered him two days after we did. The 10th of January.

exactly

They haven't been on him for a while. They offered him two days after we did. The 10th of January.

Sorry I was thinking Virginia Tech, and I didn't define "a while". So maybe 3 weeks is a while if it makes people feel better since he was with USF for so long people didn't look into him

Since everyone wants to jump in and skip my only point.. Lmao

still didn't prove me wrong on whether or not they would take him

Nobody here knows that, people are down playing the kids ability and he's a stud

Advertisement
Williams is a take regardless of Bruce. We are super thin at WR and 2-3 freshman will most definitely play this upcoming year.

Advertisement
Back