Latest on Sam Bruce

accomadus

Junior
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- For Miami Hurricanes fans, the recruitment of ESPN 300 wide receiver Sam Bruce is potentially the most impactful in the 2016 class. As the top area target of Al Golden and staff since his freshman season and having been committed to Miami since last July, it’s imperative the Hurricanes keep the electric playmaker in the fold.

“Right now, I’m pretty solid to Miami, and that’s pretty much where things are,” Bruce said.

That’s the good news for the Hurricanes. The reminder of the news is that Miami is still in a fight to sign Bruce, as is the case with many potential difference-making talents.

Sounds solid.

This week.

Advertisement
I'm taking all recruiting stuff with a grain of salt this season. I think there's a 90% chance we'll have a new coach by signing day so a lot could change. Some will love a new hire and stick, some will leave. Wait and see.

uc_OHeb9bz4-1taA.jpg

I want to believe, I really want to but we are talking about February 2016 right?

If dog years equate to a 7:1 ratio, what does 9 months of recruiting time equate to?

Isnt this about 15 light years away?

Advertisement
I met a few people who are VERY close to him at a bbq this past weekend (one being a former coach of his) and he said that SB told him out of his own mouth that if we win (also meaning that there isn't a coaching change) he is in...if we lose and Golden gets the ax, he is taking his talents to Gator Country.

Advertisement
I met a few people who are VERY close to him at a bbq this past weekend (one being a former coach of his) and he said that SB told him out of his own mouth that if we win (also meaning that there isn't a coaching change) he is in...if we lose and Golden gets the ax, he is taking his talents to Gator Country.

Lose-Lose

No-win situation. I'll take Golden getting fired over getting Sam Bruce in this class. Because Golden ain't getting a winning season if he couldn't win with last year's roster.

If we win can get anyone, but serious winning not Russell Athletic Bowl type winning

**** why dont yall invite golden to these bbq's. with all these inside guys yall should be our best recruiters. GTFOH with that.

Advertisement

If we lose and he's still willing to come because we're keeping Alfredo then I don't want him. It'd be a clear sign of severe mental illness.

I was reminded of Sam Bruce when watching a Chicago White Sox game when Hawk Harrelson commented after an opposing batter was struck out by Chris Sale.

"He gawn"

Advertisement

Been saying this

Lose-Lose

Golden being fired could never be considered a loss. It's a positive no matter what.

super elite talent?

when the real recruiters put the pressure on a month before NSD hes gone, thats when these kids eyes open up everytime. then they leave us with the ok guys.

Advertisement
Back