Latest on investigation

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Two of the three big fish (Sean Allen and Clint Hurtt) have been interviewed. Pannunzio is still waiting. The more I hear from people involved in the investigation (not NCAA), the better I feel. The vibe I'm getting is that the NCAA is starting to realize that most of this was exaggerated by a con man.

Specifically, Allen, Hurtt and Pannunzio are all confident that the truth will come out and that sanctions won't be too severe. Hopefully it's not wishful thinking.

As far as Ray Ray goes, it was his girlfriend at Prime 112. My understanding is that he should be OK with the NCAA. Golden suspended him.

Advertisement
D$, what do you think the timeline is in terms of the NCAA coming to a decision and handing out our sanctions?

Advertisement
Knowing the NCAA they will do it a week or two before signing day.

Its funny to me that they still haven't found time to interview Pannunzio.

Thanks for the update D$, great stuff. Only thing that worries me is that Jones isn't playing BBall this year for the Canes.

What the reason Golden suspended RRA? Pure stupidity for tweeting that while Miami is under the watchful eye of the NCAA? I get the feeling that the staff is getting fed up with RRA on and off the field.

Two of the three big fish (Sean Allen and Clint Hurtt) have been interviewed. Pannunzio is still waiting. The more I hear from people involved in the investigation (not NCAA), the better I feel. The vibe I'm getting is that the NCAA is starting to realize that most of this was exaggerated by a con man.

Specifically, Allen, Hurtt and Pannunzio are all confident that the truth will come out and that sanctions won't be too severe. Hopefully it's not wishful thinking.

As far as Ray Ray goes, it was his girlfriend at Prime 112. My understanding is that he should be OK with the NCAA. Golden suspended him.

D$, no Hurtt is cleared?!?

Advertisement
Knowing the NCAA they will do it a week or two before signing day.

Its funny to me that they still haven't found time to interview Pannunzio.

Thanks for the update D$, great stuff. Only thing that worries me is that Jones isn't playing BBall this year for the Canes.

What the reason Golden suspended RRA? Pure stupidity for tweeting that while Miami is under the watchful eye of the NCAA? I get the feeling that the staff is getting fed up with RRA on and off the field.

I'd be glad if they did it a week or two before signing day. At least that way there could be no more misinformation from other schools regarding sanctions.

Advertisement
The Ray Ray suspension doesn't pass the smell test. Why would Golden suspend him for having an innocent dinner with his g/f? Gotta be more to it.

The Ray Ray suspension doesn't pass the smell test. Why would Golden suspend him for having an innocent dinner with his g/f? Gotta be more to it.

How do you tweet a picture of yourself at Prime 112 after all that's happened?

Advertisement

How do you tweet a picture of yourself at Prime 112 after all that's happened?

Yeah. Did Ray Ray have a relationship with her before she started working at the agency?

She owns the agency.
LOL well that puts it to rest then. ****** moran Ray Ray

the only thing i really have to add is that i don't think this gets resolved until offseason, which could be good or bad. if we lose 5 ships over 3 years like OSU I think it would be better to wait until next recruiting class to take the hit and that and no bowl ban combined would make finishing off this large and important class trend up.

Advertisement
Back