Dwinstitles
All-American
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2011
- Messages
- 56,282
Just found it out the blue manNinja!!! Where did u find this!!! Lol!!!!!!
Just found it out the blue manNinja!!! Where did u find this!!! Lol!!!!!!
It's year 3 and we're unranked losing locals at the 11th hour.
Go push this BS on someone else thanks.
Meanwhile, we are out here leaving Daxon on read.
We've had some real bonehead recruiting stories over the past few regimes. I've never seen a school come off as so ill prepared for recruiting than Miami post Butch. They are always getting sniped, outmaneuvered, and outplayed by the teams that come down here n cherry pick.
I get that some kids are on the take...I know from first hand experience. But fvck man, even if so, we have been negligent in evaluations and at times lazy af on the trail over the past three regimes. Just buffoonery in recruiting room, rarely having backup plans. This is why you see a **** ton of Miami-Dade and Broward kids go play for mid-tier P5 and ball out almost immediately. Miami didn't even give them the time of day once the summer rolled out.
That is EXACTLY the same line Kevin Harris used
Ninja!!! Where did u find this!!! Lol!!!!!!
Dog I just think on the fly for whatever I want to post lol, whatever hits me thats what I put@Dwinstitles is the GOAT at finding those looping videos.
you are not alone. im guilty as charged.Dog I just think on the fly for whatever I want to post lol, whatever hits me thats what I put
It's year 3 and we're unranked losing locals at the 11th hour.
Go push this BS on someone else thanks.
Cant wait till we run a train on Ingraham in 2021 and that's if he doesn't get pushed out
The good news is Tua won't be there...but his clone brother will.tbh right now im dreading that bama game, dont want to be humiliated on national TV. That may be the official death of the program if we get sauced that day, and its funny we have our own fans thinking confidently like we going to bully those guys and I just dont see it right now.
tbh right now im dreading that bama game, dont want to be humiliated on national TV. That may be the official death of the program if we get sauced that day, and its funny we have our own fans thinking confidently like we going to bully those guys and I just dont see it right now.
It will all come down to how we recruit and develop the trenches. That will be Nesta's senior year, need a few more alphas on each side of the line this year and next. Neal is the most important piece of the equation, he'll either be shutting down Rousseau or whoever is in front of Ingram on Bamas dept chart.By the time 2021 rolls around we could have 2018, 2019, and 2020 be top ten recruiting classes with J Will at QB at the point if y'all don't think we will be right at that point or be confident in our boys I don't know what to tell yall
Add Ohio State, Texas, USC to the cycle of teams that have down decades and have come back to extreme success!All this talk about the day the program dies is ridiculous. I'll admit its been HARD to watch for a long time now but the Hurricanes will NEVER die. Bama didnt die when they were getting killed year in and out during the early 2000s. It takes the RIGHT coach to take the helm and things can change over night. We are in the most fertile land in the country, our 3 stars out perform 4 and 5 stars from around the country routinely. We need the RIGHT guy. The right coach to me must make the correct hire for the opposite side of the ball that he doesn't coach himself. For years now when we had a great offensive mind our defense is WEFENSE and now that we have a dominant D we can't move the ball because of play calling. I don't care how bad Malik is, we could be better even with his issues. Some of you even said the FSU game was our death game before the comeback SMH
So what you mean to say is the day your FANHOOD dies. As for me, I'm ride or die until the day football isn't a sport in america anymore. Go Canes
Lingard was one of the top players in all
Of Florida and we got him