If Miami landed one of these top guys every cycle...like say, one out of the top three in Dade-Broward and Id be cool. One of those Top 3 every two years, I'd be light aight...but ****...our Top Dade-Broward kid on average finishes like...5th or 6th in the rankings.
Surtain, Campbell, James Cook.
Jeudy, Samuels, Grimes.
Bosa, Burns, Mullen.
Give me any f'n two of them and I'd feel much better about Richt. He's gotten ZERO. **** man, I'd be cool with the Daniel Wright's of the world, Binjimen Victor, CJ Henderson, Marco Wilson.
This year...Ladson, Stephenson, Bogle. ffs. Richt maybe gets ONE Top 3 croot in the area and its a major MAYBE right now.
Its really sad if you look at the Top 10 Dade-Broward kids and we are getting like 3 or 4 of them. Shameful ****.
Our Top Dade-Broward recruits have been Nesta/Pope, Donaldson, Sam Bruce. Gross.