Latest on Byrd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
DG's dog would like to have a word with you outside.
Is this a new record for one recruit thread about the same guy who has multiple threads with incorrect spelling of his name and mysterious titles?

Just asking.

Dam this **** is entertaining..... its the 4th quarter 3 minutes late were down 5 will Kayaa lead us down the fiel for that Td drive???

If you believe in Kayaa...Byrd comes....and if you dont.....well

Last edited:
Tyler committed to Volunteering while enrolled at Miami.

Do it for the kids.

Berd definitely succeeded in creating the drama he sought to create. Congratulations, Tiler! You're a star!

Advertisement
I wonder how many pages this will get to if he goes to UT. For my sanity I hope he sticks

Advertisement
Dam this **** is entertaining..... its the 4th quarter 3 minutes late were down 5 will Kayaa lead us down the fiel for that Td drive???

If yo ubelieve in Kayaa...Byrd comes....and if you dont.....

Getting a kick out of the way these vol people keep talking about that they are hearing Byrd is going to flip but when they see really just hearing it from each other. Frankly I don't want to believe it but if it happens it happens. I'm moving on. But if we do get him I'm going to laugh about as hard as I've ever laughed

Advertisement
Reading th TN board, they don't seem to care if they get Byrd or not. Every single one of the want Nigel Warrior more and hoping he brings some kid named Gibbs. They don't seem to care about Byrd. I wonder if he realizes this.

Advertisement
Reading th TN board, they don't seem to care if they get Byrd or not. Every single one of the want Nigel Warrior more and hoping he brings some kid named Gibbs. They don't seem to care about Byrd. I wonder if he realizes this.

None of the kids should care about what we say on message boards. That would be their first mistake.

They goin bonkers over Byrd on Twitter. #flipthebyrd

This is what happens when you send a Chili's bartender and a high school coach after your most important recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back