Latest on Battle

Advertisement
Stefan, any idea why one of the 247 CBs had him going to UF? I thought we were the clear #2, and now all of a sudden Oklahoma and Florida entered into the picture. If character is an issue, why not just commit to Mark Richt and the Canes?

Finally. I can feel the tide shifting for Battle but we still have to have a good season so it isn't a layup yet.

Stefan, any idea why one of the 247 CBs had him going to UF? I thought we were the clear #2, and now all of a sudden Oklahoma and Florida entered into the picture. If character is an issue, why not just commit to Mark Richt and the Canes?
Battle was quoted after the Death game that UM is #2 right now behind OSU. His family loves Richt and hopefully keeps going after the entire family.

We did our wrong by offering late and he did his wrong by choosing OSU. We're even now, lets get this $$$$ Battle!

Advertisement
Uf own mod stampini even thinks Miami is #2 and was telling their fans that last week lol. Battle reiterated Miami was #2 after that game too

Advertisement
Got a feeling the Jaden Davis situation might come back to haunt us.

Jaden Davis wanted to come here. Don't know how he could look Battle in the face on coming to Oklahoma over Miami, when Davis would love to be in Battle's situation. On top of that, do you want to play in a conference where defense is non-existent?

If we get Battle, I'll completely forget about (most likely) losing TS.

After seeing him against DeMatha, I want Battle in the class the most outside of Evan Neal.

Jaden Davis wanted to come here. Don't know how he could look Battle in the face on coming to Oklahoma over Miami, when Davis would love to be in Battle's situation. On top of that, do you want to play in a conference where defense is non-existent?
Misery loves company, and kids get in their feelings like that. They'll ask a chick out, the chick turns them down, and then turn around and act like they were never in to her in the first place. Look at Quincy Wilson. That guy is still hurt he didn't get to wear that orange and green.

But what do I know. I said waaaaaay back that I thought we'd get Battle bc of his parent, and then of course, he committed to OSU like 2 weeks later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
20180828_101621.jpg

Glad to hear the parents finally see what the rest of the world does. This is why you never give up on a recruit you want until the letter is signed.

He looked like a Miami safety against Dematha.

Advertisement
Back