Latest from Manny basically confirms Thomas was never coming

Tim Harris jr. is a cane through and through. Dude probably was the reason we even had a shot at Matt Thomas.

- The Big clue was the fact dude didnt really "care" about an official here....like AT ALL....he had to be coaxed to come to our game AGAINST duke.
-Tim Harris Jr said that dude use to ignore um calls and Barrow and them had to ask what was going on..(and that was early on in recruiting)

He played good for the media in regards to Um..but dude was an FSU silent since summer...

I like Nigel Patten and Chad Thomas we should be all over them....I'm indifferent to Treon as a qb..but im sure we cant "flake" on him and be a "liar" again..u think Ice gonna believe them selling him on qb.?

but according to most on here, not coming on an official didn't matter. He'd been here so many times. As soon as he blew us off for USC, I knew we were done

Advertisement
Tim Harris jr. is a cane through and through. Dude probably was the reason we even had a shot at Matt Thomas.

- The Big clue was the fact dude didnt really "care" about an official here....like AT ALL....he had to be coaxed to come to our game AGAINST duke.
-Tim Harris Jr said that dude use to ignore um calls and Barrow and them had to ask what was going on..(and that was early on in recruiting)

He played good for the media in regards to Um..but dude was an FSU silent since summer...

I like Nigel Patten and Chad Thomas we should be all over them....I'm indifferent to Treon as a qb..but im sure we cant "flake" on him and be a "liar" again..u think Ice gonna believe them selling him on qb.?

Anyone who thinks we take Ice's kid is crazy, IMO. Why would you want that? So we can have a ****ed off father bad mouthing us when he doesn't like AG's decision about who should start?

Golden needs to just avoid BTW kids as long as Ice is there. If they want to take us seriously, they can reach out. But I wouldn't waste much time thinking we're going to win any signing day hat games with kids on Ice's team. Eff him.

I like Thomas but I did not feel he was a must get, Championships start on the line of scrimmage.

Anyone who thinks we take Ice's kid is crazy, IMO. Why would you want that? So we can have a ****ed off father bad mouthing us when he doesn't like AG's decision about who should start?

Golden needs to just avoid BTW kids as long as Ice is there. If they want to take us seriously, they can reach out. But I wouldn't waste much time thinking we're going to win any signing day hat games with kids on Ice's team. Eff him.

That my friend, is a sad reality.

Advertisement
Denver Kirkland's fat *** is a turkey sub away from being out if football.

Ice is getting dealt with by local gangsters, believe that!

Advertisement
Back