Latest from Manny basically confirms Thomas was never coming

On rivals over a year ago I told everyone Thomas was interested in Miami and the boards crushed me. My friend played at BTW and still lives in overtown. He told me from the beginning that Thomas liked FSU and did not want to go to UM. He said maybe he would be convinced but from early on he was thinking FSU

Advertisement
Its the coaches job to convince players to come here. What the **** is wrong with you people. "He was never coming here" doesnt make any ******* sense. Admitting we struck out doesnt make you less of a fan.

I don't think there was anything this coaching staff could have done to convince Thomas to come here. It's like that sometimes.

If Thomas had any class he would have been up front with the staff and told them he wanted to go elsewhere. This kid was throwing up the U at all star games with no real intention of going to the school. What a chump.

Advertisement
This is why I dont understand why Golden only recruited Matthew Thomas w/o having a legit second option on the table.

I know Skai Moore is a dead horse on this site but I know everyone would feel a lot better if he was being recruited by the staff w/ the opportunity to commit once Thomas chose FSU.

He does have plenty of options. he got a JUCO player in Devante Bond. It's pretty simple. He's working in the footsteps of Bill Snyder. Don't get a great Kid, quick fix with JUCO. Whoever is the top MLB in the country next year will have a UM HAT in front of him. Trust.

I'm a geography teacher. Can someone explain to me how going somewhere 8 hours away by car will be playing in front of your family? I guess he means his brother?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know, I'm really getting tired of this ****** journalism...

> Northwestern cornerback Artie Burns, ranked No. 2 overall in Miami-Dade County, signed his National Letter of Intent to UM Wednesday with a smile on his face. Burns had four interceptions this past season and has been the fastest high school hurdler in the nation each of the past two years.

That never happened.

Guys, be classy. You are going to rip and 18 year old kid because he chose another school? Get a life!!

*IF* they had told the coaches they were coming and lied to us, that would be different. Neither one lied to us. Get a life!

Advertisement
You know, I'm really getting tired of this ****** journalism...

> Northwestern cornerback Artie Burns, ranked No. 2 overall in Miami-Dade County, signed his National Letter of Intent to UM Wednesday with a smile on his face. Burns had four interceptions this past season and has been the fastest high school hurdler in the nation each of the past two years.

That never happened.

Underrated post right here.

Tim Harris jr. is a cane through and through. Dude probably was the reason we even had a shot at Matt Thomas.

- The Big clue was the fact dude didnt really "care" about an official here....like AT ALL....he had to be coaxed to come to our game AGAINST duke.
-Tim Harris Jr said that dude use to ignore um calls and Barrow and them had to ask what was going on..(and that was early on in recruiting)

He played good for the media in regards to Um..but dude was an FSU silent since summer...

I like Nigel Patten and Chad Thomas we should be all over them....I'm indifferent to Treon as a qb..but im sure we cant "flake" on him and be a "liar" again..u think Ice gonna believe them selling him on qb.?

Advertisement
Back