Latest from Ivins

Advertisement
Summarize it.....don't just copy paste the man's work.

- Went well with Ezzard on visit...women's track athlete from same school also visited with him.
- Miller, Richt scheduled to be in home tonight. Working to lock up visit
- Ivins still thinks unlikely for Coburn
- Confident on Nesta
- Chatman, said Noles feel good but we still have last visit and thinks we'll be ok
- Richt scheduled to be in home this week with AH4, Silvera, PS2, and Campbell look like they will be visiting this weekend.

Last edited:
That's one **** of a list for the coaches in home visits this week.

Coburn, I will be surprised if he switches to us. Texas does a great job of holding on to those in-state kids.

Ezzard, some girl here, etc? Interesting, but what will our superfans here say? It's all good I'm sure, that'll be the consensus, but gawd forbid we have a recruit go where some girl is going.

Advertisement

Coburn, I will be surprised if he switches to us. Texas does a great job of holding on to those in-state kids.

Ezzard, some girl here, etc? Interesting, but what will our superfans here say? It's all good I'm sure, that'll be the consensus, but gawd forbid we have a recruit go where some girl is going.

The difference is that there was legit interest before this rumor about a girl. When the only evidence of a croot leaning to a school is because of a girl that they are kinda sorta seeing, that's a different story.

Advertisement

U mean like Chatfield supposedly

Says the guy who doesn't have a subscription

Actually I do....because if people like me didn't there wouldn't be an Ivins to steal from

"Per Ivins" he definitely cited him. I don't think thats considered a steal.

We really should sticky copyright rules. You can't just reprint content without permission.

I will say after reading lengthy article this morning, this isn't a straight copy paste of whole article, but it is of key parts.

Sounds like we land...

- Ezzard

- Miller

Still work to do -

- PS2

- Chatman

- Campbell

- Chatfield

Long Shot - Coburn

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys your summary can’t just be a restating of the exact facts and shuffling a few words.

Says the guy who doesn't have a subscription

Actually I do....because if people like me didn't there wouldn't be an Ivins to steal from

"Per Ivins" he definitely cited him. I don't think thats considered a steal.

We really should sticky copyright rules. You can't just reprint content without permission.

I will say after reading lengthy article this morning, this isn't a straight copy paste of whole article, but it is of key parts.

I did not copy and past anything. I summarized what he was saying. I gave him credit at the top of the post.

Advertisement
Back