Late Kick Live

407cane

All-ACC
Solid episode tonight

24:00 minute mark - talks about gators falling apart and about how bad things look for napier

32:40 minute mark - talks manny diaz / duke - if you can stomach it

40:00 minute mark - highlights rueben bain and francis mauigoa as two of the best freshmen this year in college football

Advertisement
Pate is like an honorary Canes fan, always showing us love on his show. Plus, it’s well known he’s a Gator hater, and even though he tries to come across neutral towards FSU, deep down I don’t think he likes them very much either.

journey of allen strange nicksplat GIF

Note: Suspicious of supposed Canes fans (see Herbstreit, Kirk), but anyone and everyone who dislikes UF and FSU is good with me

Advertisement
The best part of Hurricane Pate's UiF takedown was him basically saying he's holding his tongue from saying how bad it is in Gheynesvulle. You KNOW that type of statement burns the collective rectums of any UiF fans watching.

Btw, Pate's visit down here must've been one of the highlights of his life. Bro references it like every show!

The best part of Hurricane Pate's UiF takedown was him basically saying he's holding his tongue from saying how bad it is in Gheynesvulle. You KNOW that type of statement burns the collective rectums of any UiF fans watching.

Btw, Pate's visit down here must've been one of the highlights of his life. Bro references it like every show!

That, and the concept that somehow Billy might pull a rabbit out of his hat. Because he did it one time this past summer...

Hope springs eternal in Hogtown...

Pate was high on Napier at UF, and thought Billy would work out there. So for him to be like this now, **** has gone bad.

Advertisement
Pate is like an honorary Canes fan, always showing us love on his show. Plus, it’s well known he’s a Gator hater, and even though he tries to come across neutral towards FSU, deep down I don’t think he likes them very much either.

I don't think he's a Canes fan as much as he's enamored with Miami as a city and the uniqueness of the University of Miami as a private university in a large, diverse, vibrant metropolitan city—compared to all the rah-rah traditional college programs he's around by way of his gig.

Heading down to 'The U', hanging around the program, alpha dog Mario, the staff, the city itself—UM has pro sports franchise cool factor that it seems like he appreciates as a kid who grew up in Georgia aware of what was alway brewing in Coral Gables—the history he missed due to his age, but being around for the 2001 dominant run and understanding Miami as a brand.

Understandable why he would not care for Florida as a Georgia guy, while also feeling that Florida State is both Miami's little brother and a poor man's SEC program.

Advertisement
Back