Late Kick Josh comes to Miami

Advertisement
Every time I listen to Mario talk I just smile man. What a great ambassador and face of the program he is. It makes completely sense that he’s an unbelievable recruiter. I would have given my left leg for the guy if he was my coach back in the day. He’s a true no bull **** football guy who doesn’t give mixed signals. Expectations are completely clear. It’s no wonder kids absolutely eat him up.
Exactly! Then we have dolt posters here making up screen names to make fun of him.

over it face palm GIF by CBC

Any specific creatine monohydrate brand you recommend over others? Or is this one of those "just find the best price" sort of things?

I’ll tell u I use Gains In Bulk which has a formula that immediately goes into the blood stream. It’s WADA approved. I found them on IG by accident, & I swear by their products. They have flavored creatine that completely dissolve in water, no residue or chalky aftertaste. It’s not the cheapest, can’t front, but it last for a while b/c the scoops minuscule for their 5g.

The sit down interview with Pate was awesome. The conversation was authentic, open, real, lengthy, in detail, etc. Must watch for all you guys.

Side note: how does UM not have any young, up-incoming media members who could do this stuff more often? DBJ and Joe Z. are so out of touch and don't move the needle like Pate.

Advertisement
I’ll tell u I use Gains In Bulk which has a formula that immediately goes into the blood stream. It’s WADA approved. I found them on IG by accident, & I swear by their products. They have flavored creatine that completely dissolve in water, no residue or chalky aftertaste. It’s not the cheapest, can’t front, but it last for a while b/c the scoops minuscule for their 5g.

Can you post the link to their site?

Advertisement
Bro, women have been some of the absolute worst at abusing supplement enhancements.

I’ve told my homegirl, who’s an absolute quarter-piece, to stop comparing her body to IG fitness models that she follows. She had a baby & so she gained a little around her midsection, but her body is still dope af; yet, she’s looking at these mom fitness models on IG w/ millions of followers w/ these ridiculously chizzled abs, perfectly sculpted legs, squatting 315 w/ no issues, giving ladies advice.

I told her a lot of these women have had work done, & a whole slew of them are not natural. One of the dudes I used to work out w/ had a gf who had theeeeeee biggest *** I ever saw & she was fine af, too. OK ffwd 1 yr, this chick loses all that ***, her waist is super snatched, she’s doing dips w/ 2 plates strapped around her waist, her back muscles had back muscles, perfect V shape abs! All w/in a year!

Well her man was roided af (actually seen him inject himself, & this fool said it was an insulin shot), do I think for one minute when she got into the industry that she wasn’t using, too?

I had a client who was a female fitness model & she told me herself a lot of women in the industry were using, even the super pretty ones. The results r amazing, but so are the side affects, which is y she stopped. Made her $$, got married, but some of the side effects were irreversible.
ANAVAR. Breakfast of female champions.

Advertisement
The sit down interview with Pate was awesome. The conversation was authentic, open, real, lengthy, in detail, etc. Must watch for all you guys.

Side note: how does UM not have any young, up-incoming media members who could do this stuff more often? DBJ and Joe Z. are so out of touch and don't move the needle like Pate.
Luke Chaney is probably the only young media member we have. He is still a student so can’t be really full time, but he could grow into a good reporter

it’s a compliment

Dude is jacked and puts in serious work

But when you’re around enough people on gear you know what they look like

I think he’s natty which is even more impressive

If you think you gotta be on gear to push 130s then I’m not sure what to tell ya
Lol yeah u dont gotta be at all. You can def achieve this naturally.

Advertisement
Luke Chaney is probably the only young media member we have. He is still a student so can’t be really full time, but he could grow into a good reporter
It's rare and I mean rare for any major program in a major city to have young reporters. To make it work as a reporter in Miami, you have to usually have a resume, and also be experienced enough to man other beats, because the pay stinks. With the increase in blogs and podcasts, you have some independent voices, but those voices are usually transitory and most of the good ones go national as soon as they can, because that's where the money is.

The issue is also that Miami writers last forever, because the powers that be feel no pressure to replace them, even if they are objectively terrible(looking at you SMD). UMiami news and reporting isn't a profit center, our fanbase doesn't really care enough to drive engagement. It's a simple numbers game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back