Last time Miami played in Dallas....

Advertisement
Yeah!!! Manny Diaz is the new Sonny Lubick! LETS GO CANES!!!
:stormwarningflag-sm::11263272045-489f4f7972-o::stormwarningflag-sm:

SmoggyUnawareAmericancicada-small.gif

LOL....I am watching 1990 Miami vs Cal right now on Youtube. Tomorrow I'll tune into the 1990 FSU game and then this classic.

I'm gettin ready for Sunday baby. Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
I hope they dance off the field this time around, too. Wonder how many times the n-word was used that day 👀 haha

200 penalty yards will tend to keep the score down. If the refs hadn't been so flag-happy the Canes probably would've at least cracked 70.

It's fun to talk about, but anyone expecting anything like that in Dallas again is in for a disappointment. That was a one-off. It will never be repeated.

Advertisement
Disgusting display of sportsmanship that day by the Canes. Half the team should have been in Dallas central lockup after the game. Pull that on Sunday and the LSU fans in the stands will simply come down to the field and take out the trash.

Disgusting display of sportsmanship that day by the Canes. Half the team should have been in Dallas central lockup after the game. Pull that on Sunday and the LSU fans in the stands will simply come down to the field and take out the trash.

Please be the first to come down to the field. I would love to see your tiny little acorn head get busted like a 300 pound Louisiana women stepping on a grape at the local Walmart.

The trash has been taken out son...half your team suspended or in jail.

Advertisement
Anybody have the 30 for 30 The U segment on this game? That was an absolute classic synopsis. Sadly cannot find it anywhere.

Advertisement
Gtfoh with this soft shouldered baby back bit€h crap

F@ck🖕🏾you kitty 🐱

funny as **** cause your school tried to recruit those same type of players lol

Advertisement
Back