Last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man, it all started with Coker...can't leave him out.
I was actually going to add him in and I stopped because of the 2001 team though I know it was loaded up for him. When I got to Richt, he left all of that money on the table and donated $1M to the IPF so I can’t stay mad at him beyond concluding that making Jorn the QB coach and not bringing in an OC was his fail. He could’ve corrected that but chose to leave.

Advertisement
Probably not, he seems to be always pinned to one spot
Not true. At the incarnation, Jesus took upon a human nature which was added to his divine. Jesus maintained all of his divine attributes while on earth including his omnipresence.

Advertisement
Banned - GIF on Imgur

I was actually going to add him in and I stopped because of the 2001 team though I know it was loaded up for him. When I got to Richt, he left all of that money on the table and donated $1M to the IPF so I can’t stay mad at him beyond concluding that making Jorn the QB coach and not bringing in an OC was his fail. He could’ve corrected that but chose to leave.
I think CMR could've done much better, but the landscape of college football calls for a guy that's willing to get a little dirty here and there to have success. Richt would never have went down that path.

Manny is finding ways to improve the team, no doubt, but if he doesn't get cutthroat in the long haul, he'll be gone too.

Advertisement
I couldn’t sleep. So around 3am, I started to read the board and decided to look at the banned list to see who was banned, who banned them, and for what reason were they banned. Stupid, I know, but I was bored.

Andrew banned Jesus for “impersonating the Son of God”.

It made me laugh. View attachment 141430
If he was Korean it would’ve been a whole other story...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back