Last night’s Twitter spaces.

Even more useless fact: I’m Debbie Gibson. Thank you both for being fans for all these years.

Love,
Debbie
Dear Debbie,

Remember in LA when you played me like a rusty trombone?

A magical experience I've never forgotten and will always cherish.

XOXO,

Empy

Advertisement
She hasn't aged well.

Riptide-Music-Festival-Debbie-Deb-Fort-Lauderdale-Beach-Florida-December-4-2016-9.jpg
Tammy faye baker?

Useless fact: I drove Debbie Gibson in my limo. Young PIB used to drive taxis and limos in college. She was one of my customers. Cool lady. I drove her from NYC to New Haven, chopped it up with her the entire ride up. She was doing an interview, and asked if I wanted to come in a check out the studio. Gave a nice tip, some merch, etc.

Truth is I had no idea who the **** she was until after I told others about it, lol.
I love Debbie Gibson and I don’t care who knows it

Advertisement
Advertisement
More useless fact- knew her in high school. A friend brought her to our senior prom(different school) as her first hit was happening. All the girls were freakin out. the guys not so much. the girls tried to get the over band to let her sing it and they told her to kick dirt :ROFLMAO:
More fun facts. She starred in my son’s all time favorite movie - MegaShark vs Giant Octopus. For an Asylum film it’s actually well done and has some good cinematography. Gibson herself does great.

Advertisement
Back