Last Nerve IV: Head to Head against PSU

His last contact extension was extremely coach friendly regarding his buyout. It's almost cost prohibitive to fire him until about 2028. I believe it's $7M x years left on contract, which runs through 2031. On the flip side if he leaves State Penn after this season his buyout to the university is only $2M, then drops to $1M in 2026.
Yeah - he has them by the proverbial balls.

Advertisement
Penn State has been getting whoever they want out of Florida for a few classes now. They mostly stay in the Mid-Atlantic/East Coast but when they target & really recruit a kid from here they land him.

Seider was doing most of the dirty work but now that Manny there they focused on here even more. I know a kid that visited there & said it was dope

Advertisement
Ok, I'm becoming irritated now w/PSU messing around in Jacksonville. They just hit my last nerve and the thread title is going to change.

Advertisement
That’s what I thought, so not a loss.
I think we need to monitor his season. If he has a good season there and his transcripts aren’t ****ed after playing in three different HS in three different states in 3 years, I can see multiple teams turning up the heat. Kid has tons of natural talent at a position of dire need.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back