Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

If they get 3 wins I'll be shocked.... No way a team coming off a 1-11 season with a first time P5 Coach, first time P5 QB( Coaches son) and complete roster turnover can succeed first year....
Deion is gonna get the reality check of a lifetime this coming season... Their schedule is brutal....
I predict the same but I'm also preparing myself for them beating TCU in Game 1 and having to hear about that for the rest of eternity.

TCU is replacing quite a bit.

Advertisement
We have Noles on our staff & are currently recruiting a Nole player in the Portal.

If it was just because he was a Nole I don’t think people would really be this invested.

What’s driving it is more than that IMO, it’s just people have to couch it behind the Nole thing, which is fine, I just pointed out the inconsistencies.

People should have just as much vitriol for a team that has beaten the Dogsh*t out of us on the field for the last 4 years & has a POS HC like Mack Brown & should have vitriol for a team that cuts every corner, has the system rigged in their favor & has a POS Redneck HC like Kirby who has taken recruits from us for years, but alas..

that's perfectly fine, we welcome defectors. But I recall "jerry-curl juice" Sanders and the stupid rap video FSU put out before being shellacked 31-0 in the OB back in '88. There is just long ingrained hate there. Kirby and Brown are new comers. It's not just the same. It's not in the DNA like with FSU or UF. My opinion, of course.

You know, when people want to try to defend Coach Neon and tell us about how he is trying to become a real coach and a true mentor to these kids, and that he is building a culture where everyone has a chance and everything is earned, remember this...

A defensive back...a first-team safety...on a team coached by a Hall-of-Fame defensive back...DID NOT EVEN HAVE A ONE-ON-ONE MEETING WITH THE COACH FOR FIVE MONTHS.

Just let that sink in.

And be honest, Coach Neon had already pre-determined that nearly every player that he didn't sign would be booted off the team.

View attachment 236775
If this is true I'm laughing at Deion's thought process and culture he's trying to build. I get brining in your own guys...

But cutting guys that can play a little and are willing to be loyal to the program for some kid that's already dipped from one school isn't a good idea. Building a house of cards at best with a bunch of kids that quit, jump ship, and want to be a part of his little documentary stuff he's got going on. I've never been so sure that what I'm seeing is going to fail.

Never seen a coach so full of himself.

Making matters worse is his 'earn everything' bull**** as his son is gifted the starting QB position.

He's going to crash and I'm all here for it.
LOL it instantly reminded me of when Don Lemon said “we have to stop demonizing people and realize that the biggest terror threat in this country is white men”

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Deion truly thinks he will get whoever/whenever in most cases and he has 2 solid Coordinators and they will start to out talent most teams and in 3-4 years he’s winning 8-9 and he bounces for a big time job

I think he’s back on TV in five years acting like this all never happened when he crashes and burns

The only “cupcake” on their schedule is Colorado St, which I have pegged as a 50/50 game. Their non-con rounds out with TCU and Nebraska. It’s a brutal schedule.

They won’t beat Oregon, USC, UCLA, Utah, Oregon St, Arizona, or Wazzu. Their only chances to win come @Arizona St, Colorado St, Stanford. That’s all I got.
USC has a cupcake schedule.

Advertisement

af smoking GIF

I predict the same but I'm also preparing myself for them beating TCU in Game 1 and having to hear about that for the rest of eternity.

TCU is replacing quite a bit.
In all do respect to what you bring to the forum I have to respectfully say....

Hell GIF by Steve Harvey TV
...🤣🤣

Advertisement
When that thing crashes it will crash hard. Deion will place all of the blame on the school and the players , and all of his grown man fanboys will believe him.
He’s already flipped over two thirds of last years roster. Close to 60 players are gone.
He can’t blame 2023 on the team he inherited, because he liquidated that roster. The 2023 team is made up OF HIS PLAYERS

Any pretense that this is Deion emptying the trash is now gone. Yet another 2023 portal transfer hand picked by Deion is transferring out before playing a single game. This time a former Lizard.

Deon, Saban, Kirby, Dabo, Norvel, Day, Riley, etc. can all eat a big of ****. I despise 'em all. They are useless scum in my eyes.

So when I **** on Deon, it's because I just don't like the ************.

Advertisement
Back