Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

Advertisement
We live in a world where …. No one cares about the truth if the lie is more entertaining.
Prime has always been about himself but he will make it out to look like it’s always been about them kids !
Dude is a major charlatan in every way. The guy checks every narcissistic check mark and people fall for this allusion he’s out to help others.

It’s because filming everything and putting on for the camera is the way of the world now with social media, so the kids eat up the fakeness because they relate to it.

Truth.

Let's be real, you're either a fan of the guy or not for whatever reason you justify in your own mind.

Let's take it a step further, we'd be happy if we had a similar thing going on.

Haters are gonna hate, point blank. Everyone that's a fan of anything BELIEVES wholeheartedly that their guy or girl is all that, good, solid, and stand up. Whatever is filmed is going to show them as such in that light.

It's just a glimpse, it doesn't show the bad spots, but it's done to paint a picture that's nothing but roses and sunshine. There's a reason when players and coaches go do some charity work, it's taped, shown in pictures, and written about. This guy or group is good and you should support them.

I don't care one way or another about CU or Deion. I know our content department sucks, but most of you would tune in if Mario or someone else had a similar thing going on. None of it would make me think one is bad, the other good. It's going to be catered a certain way and they'll pitch a narrative. Some will eat it up and others, they'll find a reason to hate on it.

**** good recruiting strategy these days though. Don't mistake that.

You , @Jaxson Villain and @Dwinstitles nailed it, we live in the fakest time ever. Very few people are who they put off publicly. Their public persona is just their representation lol.
alot of fake mofos when that camera is turned on, I hate being that. Someone called me and offered to link up for a podcast I had to decline cause i couldnt be me. im like nah chill home slice I am who i am on camera and off. Im not a sell out

Advertisement
My brother in law produces reality tv shows for vh1.
He called me a few years ago and asked what size shoe I wear.
They had finished a season ago f basketball wives. He said he had a bunch of sneakers they had to get rid off. Unfortunately, my 10.5 was too small for all those kicks and dress shows and boots.

I asked him who was giving away shoes? He said vh1.

I asked wait what??!!

All the clothes, homes, and cars do not belong to the people in the show.

Even when they film in a restaurant the bill is paid for by the show budget. And the place where they are filming the lunch or dinner is picked by the show.

Everything is fake!!!!

Sometimes the women show up on set with warm ups and slides. No make up or jewelry.
I remember I was in Atlanta one time and they had a casting call for extras in to be in club they were filming in. Somebody told me they filmed it during the day but portray the scene as it were night time. Fake *** ****. I just got an idea! My new show, Real Football Hoes of Colorado starring Deion Sanders, Shadeur Sanders, Travis Hunter, and Cormani McClain!

We live in a world where …. No one cares about the truth if the lie is more entertaining.
Prime has always been about himself but he will make it out to look like it’s always been about them kids !
Prime is doing this act at the perfect time. Kids these days will follow anything with a pulse. It's the most gulliable and easily influence generation of our lifetime. They are followers and not leaders. Going to be a scary future we're going to be living in.

Prime is doing this act at the perfect time. Kids these days will follow anything with a pulse. It's the most gulliable and easily influence generation of our lifetime. They are followers and not leaders. Going to be a scary future we're going to be living in.
Hate to agree with your statement but you are right !! 😕 .. once the games are played and losing starts and the media flips on him I wonder how he will act then.

My brother in law produces reality tv shows for vh1.
He called me a few years ago and asked what size shoe I wear.
They had finished a season ago f basketball wives. He said he had a bunch of sneakers they had to get rid off. Unfortunately, my 10.5 was too small for all those kicks and dress shows and boots.

I asked him who was giving away shoes? He said vh1.

I asked wait what??!!

All the clothes, homes, and cars do not belong to the people in the show.

Even when they film in a restaurant the bill is paid for by the show budget. And the place where they are filming the lunch or dinner is picked by the show.

Everything is fake!!!!

Sometimes the women show up on set with warm ups and slides. No make up or jewelry.

Bro, living in LA I can attest to this. Yrs ago I was at The Cheesecake Factory to pick up a take out order. I’m waiting in my car for a spot to open & I just hear this yelling & screaming in the restaurant’s outdoor patio area. So I look over & there’s this huge confrontation going on. Then I hear “CUT!” I get inside the restaurant finally & I asked one of the servers wtf was going? She says they were filing a pilot for a reality TV show & it’s annoying b/c they’ve been filming this one spot for over an hr.

The confrontation was completely staged, but I guess the level of toxicity wasn’t high enough. I’ve heard they get them liquored up & all that to make certain scenes as real as possible. That’s not to say some of what we see isn’t real, but it’s for sure embellished. Like one of my clients was the owner of the mansion that was used for Flavor of Love & Bad Girl’s Club. It was in Encino, CA; they made bank off of it, but it also became unlivable b/c sooooooooo much damage was done to it.

Advertisement
When Deion was with the Cowboys he was known to do as little as needed. His work ethic would not allow him to be confused with the Playmaker. I have no doubt this attitude will eventually be part of the culture at Colorado .

When Deion was with the Cowboys he was known to do as little as needed. His work ethic would not allow him to be confused with the Playmaker. I have no doubt this attitude will eventually be part of the culture at Colorado .
I can't wait for the incoming 4-8 season and all the tears, excuses that eventually flow from it.

Advertisement
4 wins could be an improvement yet I doubt they'll truly celebrate it. But I sincerely hope they do in over the top unnecessary fashion, and Deion makes a fool of himself like the clown he truly is.

I think he’s looking for the incremental improvement and then bounce to the next gig in 2-3 years type thing… **** him…

Stop beating ourselves and beat him on the trail…

Advertisement
Bro, living in LA I can attest to this. Yrs ago I was at The Cheesecake Factory to pick up a take out order. I’m waiting in my car for a spot to open & I just hear this yelling & screaming in the restaurant’s outdoor patio area. So I look over & there’s this huge confrontation going on. Then I hear “CUT!” I get inside the restaurant finally & I asked one of the servers wtf was going? She says they were filing a pilot for a reality TV show & it’s annoying b/c they’ve been filming this one spot for over an hr.

The confrontation was completely staged, but I guess the level of toxicity wasn’t high enough. I’ve heard they get them liquored up & all that to make certain scenes as real as possible. That’s not to say some of what we see isn’t real, but it’s for sure embellished. Like one of my clients was the owner of the mansion that was used for Flavor of Love & Bad Girl’s Club. It was in Encino, CA; they made bank off of it, but it also became unlivable b/c sooooooooo much damage was done to it.
I told my brother in law that if I ever win power ball I’m calling him asap.
My mission would be to spend none of my money. I told him I would not be anonymous. I’ll pull up in a 77 El dorado convertible with 5 females in bikinis to whatever 7-11 or convenience store I bough the ticket at.

I said you better have a beach front house with a film crew waiting cause I ain’t spending one **** cent.
If wealthy famous people are getting everything paid for then so am I.

Advertisement
Back