Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

Saw someone retweet this staged moment. A GA or the S&C coach would catch this and have the kid change before he got to the rack. But Deion...with camera as usual just happened to be strolling by and caught it in his sun glasses and parka just putting on for the camera.

Will it be the first loss of the season or will he wait until the 5th or 6th to start placing blame on everyone but himself. He's smart when those camera's are on so I think it will be mid season once they are about 1-5.

He’ll probably have a camera crew (with an 8k or 16k camera setup no less) go into a team meeting after their 1-5 start. He’ll say that a number of players aren’t giving their full effort, and that’s why they’re 1-5. These same players let the family down, and as a result, they’re out. He pulls half a dozen scholarships and sends them packing, live.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Saw someone retweet this staged moment. A GA or the S&C coach would catch this and have the kid change before he got to the rack. But Deion...with camera as usual just happened to be strolling by and caught it in his sun glasses and parka just putting on for the camera.

Will it be the first loss of the season or will he wait until the 5th or 6th to start placing blame on everyone but himself. He's smart when those camera's are on so I think it will be mid season once they are about 1-5.

Corny af

Advertisement
What if absolutely everything goes right for FSU this year…as in they go undefeated in the regular season, stay healthy, and play for the CFB championship. I wonder if Norvell gets inquiries for NFL coaching jobs. In that scenario, the FSU HC spot unexpectedly opens.

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
I’d be ok with this if there wasn’t always a camera catching this bs. Coach Kardashian is all about the camera and his ego. How people don’t see through this ****ery is mind blowing.
It’s because filming everything and putting on for the camera is the way of the world now with social media, so the kids eat up the fakeness because they relate to it.

My brother in law produces reality tv shows for vh1.
He called me a few years ago and asked what size shoe I wear.
They had finished a season ago f basketball wives. He said he had a bunch of sneakers they had to get rid off. Unfortunately, my 10.5 was too small for all those kicks and dress shows and boots.

I asked him who was giving away shoes? He said vh1.

I asked wait what??!!

All the clothes, homes, and cars do not belong to the people in the show.

Even when they film in a restaurant the bill is paid for by the show budget. And the place where they are filming the lunch or dinner is picked by the show.

Everything is fake!!!!

Sometimes the women show up on set with warm ups and slides. No make up or jewelry.

Advertisement
While the Kellys, Rileys and Whittinghams are on their 200th hour of preparation, Sanders is going to be looking at the mirror seeing what he looks like in mascara.

Last edited:
They had finished a season ago f basketball wives. He said he had a bunch of sneakers they had to get rid off. Unfortunately, my 10.5 was too small for all those kicks and dress shows and boots.

I asked wait what??!!

Even when they film in a restaurant the bill is paid for by the show budget. And the place where they are filming the lunch or dinner is picked by the show.

Everything is fake!!!!

Sometimes the women show up on set with warm ups and slides. No make up or jewelry.
You , @Jaxson Villain and @Dwinstitles nailed it, we live in the fakest time ever. Very few people are who they put off publicly. Their public persona is just their representation lol.

Advertisement

I asked wait what??!!

Everything is fake!!!!

So basically, they are just scripted shows.

Advertisement
Back