Tears Last Nerve III: Head to Head Against Deion (was Neon Deion Coaching Megathread)

They will continue to fall for it and go where he's at. They don't go for the school they go to him. It won't get old expect this from him. Those kids going to the league regardless of record especially CM.

Nah I don't think so. It's fresh now but if he's not putting them in the league they're going to go elsewhere. That's all kids want (mostly). Win and get drafted/the bag. No chance he's signing another top corner let alone DT if Hunter/Cormani don't pan.

Advertisement
1677877078312.png

Numbers Calculating GIF by netflixlat

Nah I don't think so. It's fresh now but if he's not putting them in the league they're going to go elsewhere. That's all kids want (mostly). Win and get drafted/the bag. No chance he's signing another top corner let alone DT if Hunter/Cormani don't pan.
Oh believe me those kids getting drafted by default especially CM. Dudes a better prospect than Surtain. I would be shocked if he isn't taken high in the draft. He could walk anywhere and get drafted pretty much and Deon will get all the credit when it was CM himself

Oh believe me those kids getting drafted by default especially CM. Dudes a better prospect than Surtain. I would be shocked if he isn't taken high in the draft. He could walk anywhere and get drafted pretty much and Deon will get all the credit when it was CM himself

Drafted by default and being a consensus day 1 pick are galaxies apart.

Advertisement
Drafted by default and being a consensus day 1 pick are galaxies apart.
I think CM is the type to do that anywhere. He's just a special player one of those that don't come around often. Maybe I think to highly of him. Hope he sucks though and does well in life if that's fair lmao. I have a favorite prospect jinx all my favorites since amari cooper never have picked UM

Current Colorado Commit Omar White is coming to Junior Day. No UM offer at this point, but this is the type of kid that we need to take from Deion.
Needless to say this didn't age well (if the allegations are true).

Bruh. This guy's schtick is going to fade FAST. People eat up this corny **** now but he better start putting guys in the league and get Ws.

Can you imagine the blowback if Hunter and Cormani turn out to be jags?
Deion will be gone by Year 4 I suspect, on to FSU or another school.

In the meantime, do we think that Deion will over recruit the defensive back position and end up with 9-12 highly ranked players each class?

Advertisement

In the meantime, do we think that Deion will over recruit the defensive back position and end up with 9-12 highly ranked players each class?
Yes, I think his classes will be unbalanced... leaning towards DBs.

I still think FSU wont touch him...

JSU was one thing.... Colorado needed to do something because their program has been so bad for so long. They wanted that splash hire and they got it.

FSU I just dont see them taking him at all unless he has unreal success at Colorado and completely turns that program around, but FSU's new President and AD are much different from the Jimbo " turn a blind eye" era.

I still think FSU wont touch him...

JSU was one thing.... Colorado needed to do something because their program has been so bad for so long. They wanted that splash hire and they got it.

FSU I just dont see them taking him at all unless he has unreal success at Colorado and completely turns that program around, but FSU's new President and AD are much different from the Jimbo " turn a blind eye" era.
What if absolutely everything goes right for FSU this year…as in they go undefeated in the regular season, stay healthy, and play for the CFB championship. I wonder if Norvell gets inquiries for NFL coaching jobs. In that scenario, the FSU HC spot unexpectedly opens.

5/10 save
Ay man don't blow my spot up bruh I was twisted fam. But good grade I'll take it, was wondering at the time how that OP was so brilliant in speaking facts. Turns out it was me, that's what happens when u got ads blocking every **** thing.

Advertisement
What if absolutely everything goes right for FSU this year…as in they go undefeated in the regular season, stay healthy, and play for the CFB championship. I wonder if Norvell gets inquiries for NFL coaching jobs. In that scenario, the FSU HC spot unexpectedly opens.

Whoa whoa….. let’s not get carried away lol

I prefer the narrative Norvell gets fired scenario

Whoa whoa….. let’s not get carried away lol

I prefer the narrative Norvell gets fired scenario
LOL…I know.

I think it’s more likely that they peaked this year with a already very veteran team than for them to take another quantum leap and stay injury free, because that it was what it would take.

Saw someone retweet this staged moment. A GA or the S&C coach would catch this and have the kid change before he got to the rack. But Deion...with camera as usual just happened to be strolling by and caught it in his sun glasses and parka just putting on for the camera.

Will it be the first loss of the season or will he wait until the 5th or 6th to start placing blame on everyone but himself. He's smart when those camera's are on so I think it will be mid season once they are about 1-5.

Advertisement

Saw someone retweet this staged moment. A GA or the S&C coach would catch this and have the kid change before he got to the rack. But Deion...with camera as usual just happened to be strolling by and caught it in his sun glasses and parka just putting on for the camera.

Will it be the first loss of the season or will he wait until the 5th or 6th to start placing blame on everyone but himself. He's smart when those camera's are on so I think it will be mid season once they are about 1-5.

It's almost unbelievable that he spotted those socks past all the equipment while wearing sunglasses indoors.

It's almost unbelievable that he spotted those socks past all the equipment while wearing sunglasses indoors.
Nahh. He is just that locked it on white socks.

Not even the sleeveless shirt the kid has on. It was those **** white socks. I'm all for team rules too...even dressing alike. I get it no detail is to small. This is just another in the long line of what feels like a scripted show.

Advertisement
Back