Last game, next game, team character and shedding more light on Diaz

All you have to do is run tight screens and counters against Miami. The D ends are five yards up the field trying to get sacks and the safeties are blitzing from 15 yards out. Play action tight screen will go for big yards against our D cause our linebackers fall for play action every time. I don’t even know **** about football and that **** is clear as day.

Advertisement
All you have to do is run tight screens and counters against Miami. The D ends are five yards up the field trying to get sacks and the safeties are blitzing from 15 yards out. Play action tight screen will go for big yards against our D cause our linebackers fall for play action every time. I don’t even know **** about football and that **** is clear as day.
I disagree. Coach Manny is a defensive coaching savant who continues to be underappreciated by our fans.

People don't seem to understand. Mandy thinks he's the smartest person in the room. He doesn't take advice or coaching from any of these dudes. He's literally telling EVERYONE, it's his way or the highway... & Now yet again y'all see why Mandy and flake didn't want zo coming into this program. Can you imagine having one of the 3 greatest safeties in the history of the game giving you advice or telling you what's wrong & you as some *****ass film reviewer who's never played football simply shrug him off cause you know better!!! Hate may be a strong word. But FVCK if I wouldn't like to see his *****ass traded off like a kickstand throughout a ***** angels club. Him & his lisp just need to go...

If Michael Scott of Dunder Mifflin ('the Office) was a head football coach -- it would be Manny Diaz

giphy.gif
booty drum GIF

Advertisement
Manny Diaz is a terrible game day coach, bad evaluator, terrible developer, and is stubborn as **** when it comes to his defense. I know he identifies issues and tries to fix it, but the biggest issue he will never be able fix is that he is not a good coach. All the players on defense that have been under Diaz have regressed. In six years this dude has developed one First round draft pick on D. I think I met my moping quota for the week I’m done till after the game.

Manny Diaz is a terrible game day coach, bad evaluator, terrible developer, and is stubborn as **** when it comes to his defense. I know he identifies issues and tries to fix it, but the biggest issue he will never be able fix is that he is not a good coach. All the players on defense that have been under Diaz have regressed. In six years this dude has developed one First round draft pick on D. I think I met my moping quota for the week I’m done till after the game.

yeah, but outside of all THAT.... he aint half bad!!

Advertisement
Back