Last Chance Kiffin At it Again

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Now he's picked up WR Duarte who was just dismissed from WVU....Maybe he can rename the team Last Chance Owls....LOL

Advertisement
Gotta admit I’m surprised the athletic department leaders have given him the green light on all these guys. Then again they did hire him so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
No reputation, no resources, no talent...the guy is maximizing his chances of victory by hustling and playing dirty. He's got everything to gain and only reputation to lose. Dude is brilliant

Advertisement
No reputation, no resources, no talent...the guy is maximizing his chances of victory by hustling and playing dirty. He's got everything to gain and only reputation to lose. Dude is brilliant

so...he has nothing to lose...

Advertisement
The Kiffin video from last year and the "safety" video from Dorito are two of the most pathetic clips I've seen.

Per Kiffin, FAU is the new LSU...Last Strike University. Smh; the dude's a clown.

Advertisement
Lane and FAU will dominate. Lane is a quality offensive coach. He's got a qb in the FSu transfer, now a couple WRs. All they need is a few quality wins and we'll get our own Lester Williams. All FAU needs is a few crumbs from Belle Glade and DOMINATE.

Advertisement
Back