Lashlee, What u guys think ?

Advertisement
3 years ago, I would’ve been pumped about this but I’ve seen too many of these short videos and I always get excited until the season starts and nothing really changes.

I actually think he is a good coach but until I see us have a functional offense, this does nothing for me 🤷🏾‍♂️

3 years ago, I would’ve been pumped about this but I’ve seen too many of these short videos and I always get excited until the season starts and nothing really changes.

I actually think he is a good coach but until I see us have a functional offense, this does nothing for me 🤷🏾‍♂️
Agree, I am done. I get hurt every season. I need to see it to believe it. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

I like the hire but I need proof.

Image result for Prove it gif

Advertisement
I feel sad for Rhett. This hire should be met with so much hype!

For the 1st time in 15 years. We actually hired a coach who put up elite numbers with equal or lessor talent relative to his competition. Plus runs an aggressive spread.

But Manny is such a trashbucket many of us are too scared to let our guard down.

I believe Rhett will get results. Still don’t know if it’s enough to overcome Manny.

I agree with the above comment whole heartedly. That being said I was struck by the fact that he sounded more like a head coach than Manny. Two I loved that he meantioned that the players shouldn't focus on stats. As far as getting hyped or claiming he is elite or how great the offense is going to be.. I will will reserve judgement until I see results or lack there of.

I believe he's the type of hire we should have made originally. If we did, we might have won a few more games and entered the off-season with some momentum. Instead, we limped our way into irrelevance again, so this feels like yet another coaching change, the third OC some on this team have seen. I think we're all in a prove it mindset.

Advertisement
"we are going to be good on offense" and something about "swag" coming back that was originally invented at the U.

If he's right, Miami will be in a major bowl game next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back