Lashlee was completeley overmatched by a better coach

Advertisement
His starting WR’s can’t get separation, can’t catch, don’t fight for the ball. He needs to play Redding and Keyshawn.

Game planning based on that starting group making plays they don’t make against lesser competition didn’t work out so well.

Last edited:
Lashlee could not do anything to move HIS offense. He is a one trick pony. Just like Richt's time, the defense was on the field the entire time
Do you even know what it means to be a one trick pony lol

His route concepts and game plan was absolute trash. He did nothing schematically to beat basic man coverage. This was one of the worst game plans/called games I’ve ever seen. They took away the zone read threat and he was ****ed. This is why malzahns offenses have been struggling.

Advertisement
His starting WR’s can’t get separation, can’t catch, don’t fight for the ball. He needs to play Redding and Keyshawn Smith.

Game planning based on that starting group making plays they don’t make against lesser competition didn’t work out so well.
This, and he wasn't able to hide the OL weaknesses with Clemson's front 7. They're just too good.

His route concepts and game plan was absolute trash. He did nothing schematically to beat basic man coverage. This was one of the worst game plans/called games I’ve ever seen. They took away the zone read threat and he was ****ed. This is why malzahns offenses have been struggling.

I think the first 3 games gave him a false read on his O. I think (hope) he learns from this and adjust going forward. There’s no question we were out coached on O and D but that’s to be expected against the best.

The man showed up to the 7 on 7 game against the former champs with no receivers and just two tightends. His running backs had to stay and block the extra rushers cause the tightends got blanketed in coverage.

In 4 out our first 5 drives we had either a procedure or false start penalty.
We had to play clean to have some success.
Obviously we didn't.

Advertisement
plus 1 ... this was a money game for lashlee, king, and jordan ... none of them seized the opportunity

Advertisement
The man showed up to the 7 on 7 game against the former champs with no receivers and just two tightends. His running backs had to stay and block the extra rushers cause the tightends got blanketed in coverage.

He literally did nothing to counter overloads, no sprint outs away from the outside pressure , no rub routes to beat man , no max protections when they had zero pressures coming. After they took away the zone read he was fd, just like his boy malzahn. Like I said “ we were defeated in the pre snap all night. It’s pathetic , Lashlee got played like a ***** last night.

I’m a Lashlee fan but this is just facts.

Watching that game it looked liked the team took the entire two weeks we had to prepare off. Neither side looked ready to play. Manny losses to bye again.

Advertisement
He literally did nothing to counter overloads, no sprint outs away from the outside pressure , no rub routes to beat man , no max protections when they had zero pressures coming. After they took away the zone read he was fd, just like his boy malzahn. Like I said “ we were defeated in the pre snap all night. It’s pathetic , Lashlee got played like a ***** last night.

I’m a Lashlee fan but this is just facts.
Yep, feels like he froze in the spotlight last night.

His starting WR’s can’t get separation, can’t catch, don’t fight for the ball. He needs to play Redding and Keyshawn Smith.

He's been defrauded by the upperclassmen wrs. It's definitely Redding and Washington's time to shine. Need to start moving away from any player that was poisoned by dugans....

Advertisement
Back