Lashlee OC replacement candidates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
First off, what makes you and a lot others think Lashlee is leaving after one or two years? How do you know what his goals are? When is he wants to be here for a few years? Or longer? How tf do any of you know?
Quit with these posts.

also how does anyone know if teams will offer a g5 opportunity to a coach who had Deriq King. in terms of future prospects, next year will be more telling for Lashlee since he'd have to repeat his performance (so far) with a new QB

Imagine waiting all off-season for football only for football to be here and wanting to talk about the off-season.

mario mean GIF

they btiched and moaned about wanting football back and tired of offseason threads only to have an offseason thread

Stop talking it into existence.
Is anyone else afraid of when TVD can leave his rs sophomore year? I’m already squirting my pants for what is possible in the future. Omg things can go bad, what if our unsigned 5 stars get hurt. Omg. We’re in trouble

Advertisement
Lashlee should stay another 1-2 years before he leaves for a well-deserved HC position. If the Canes beat Clemson next week and run the table, however, then I am afraid that Lashlee will have no choice because he willreceive too many attractive HC offers to stay.

they btiched and moaned about wanting football back and tired of offseason threads only to have an offseason thread
Right? Can't win with these people.

When we're 3-0 with a program defining game coming this week, I am normally calling and texting my buddies in the echo chamber and talking about how ridiculous good we are. I'm on websites that sell Miami gear thinking about getting that []_[] spatula I've been eyeballing for some time now but decided not to once we lost 3 straight last year. I am hanging out with my wife and kids because I next weekend I don't want them in my ear talking about how I don't spend time with them on gameday.

This dude over here having *********ory fantasies about Lashlee going HC. OP, you need to work on your small talk skills. Do you know how to break the ice with women?

Advertisement
Right? Can't win with these people.

When we're 3-0 with a program defining game coming this week, I am normally calling and texting my buddies in the echo chamber and talking about how ridiculous good we are. I'm on websites that sell Miami gear thinking about getting that []_[] spatula I've been eyeballing for some time now but decided not to once we lost 3 straight last year. I am hanging out with my wife and kids because I next weekend I don't want them in my ear talking about how I don't spend time with them on gameday.

This dude over here having *********ory fantasies about Lashlee going HC. OP, you need to work on your small talk skills. Do you know how to break the ice with women?

in all seriousness, this may be a convo we have to have later on this season but not right now. ****, ive heard pods where they say a lot of programs may view his early season success as a product of having a qb who you knew was elite at another school too. what he does next year with TVD/Perry/Another transfer QB will be more telling of his future prospects

Optimistic/ pessimistic post and I know I’m jumping the gun, it’s still very early

Let’s say Lashlee continues on the same trajectory & gets plucked from us in a year or two. Who are some of the names out there to look out for? Curious to hear some names so I can watch with a more keen eye on those random teams games.

Last year I recall names like Harrell. Dilly. Applewhite. Fedora. Morris. Prob a few others. Didn’t know if any new up and comers to check out
@RVACane

Advertisement
Optimistic/ pessimistic post and I know I’m jumping the gun, it’s still very early

Let’s say Lashlee continues on the same trajectory & gets plucked from us in a year or two. Who are some of the names out there to look out for? Curious to hear some names so I can watch with a more keen eye on those random teams games.

Last year I recall names like Harrell. Dilly. Applewhite. Fedora. Morris. Prob a few others. Didn’t know if any new up and comers to check out
You are living on planet pluto He's our OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR and leave it ALONE. Unreal how some think.

nah

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back