Lashlee OC replacement candidates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bling121

Recruit
Inappropriate advertising / spam
Optimistic/ pessimistic post and I know I’m jumping the gun, it’s still very early

Let’s say Lashlee continues on the same trajectory & gets plucked from us in a year or two. Who are some of the names out there to look out for? Curious to hear some names so I can watch with a more keen eye on those random teams games.

Last year I recall names like Harrell. Dilly. Applewhite. Fedora. Morris. Prob a few others. Didn’t know if any new up and comers to check out

Advertisement
Optimistic/ pessimistic post and I know I’m jumping the gun, it’s still very early

Let’s say Lashlee continues on the same trajectory & gets plucked from us in a year or two. Who are some of the names out there to look out for? Curious to hear some names so I can watch with a more keen eye on those random teams games.

Last year I recall names like Harrell. Dilly. Applewhite. Fedora. Morris. Prob a few others. Didn’t know if any new up and comers to check out
This should qualify for an immediate ban.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine waiting all off-season for football only for football to be here and wanting to talk about the off-season.

mario mean GIF

Advertisement

First off, what makes you and a lot others think Lashlee is leaving after one or two years? How do you know what his goals are? When is he wants to be here for a few years? Or longer? How tf do any of you know?
Quit with these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back