Lashlee is ruthless

Advertisement
Any idiot disagreeing with me clearly does not know what they are watching lmao. If you think we played a clean game and werent sloppy better not listen to the coaches after this game because I guarantee they think we were still sloppy out there tonight when with dominating

exactly, an elite coach will look at every mistake tonight -- and that's what he'll harp on this ad naseum. That's the way it works at the elite level. You always coach and correct as you look forward...

Throwing the late touchdown was great.
‘Why, because FSU Played like that against us when they beat us 47-0. They never let up and used that game as a catalyst to own UM in recruiting. Well it is time for UM to use tis game to tell every recruit in Florida that the place to be is UM. They Type of abuse UM delivered tonight was appropriate. You step 0n your adversary’s neck when the opportunity presents itself. This kind of result can have a 4-5 year impact.
No ****, the highway is being paved in front of our eyes. This was such a message to the college football nation. COACH DIAZ is on to something.

Advertisement
Yes he is pay him 2 million a year or **** even 3 million a year! Whatever it takes to keep him in Miami. The Sleeping Giant in Coral Gables has woken up *******, and we want blood!

While I know all too well how little we've been willing to spend on coaches for decades now, I totally agree with this. I'm sure we're already saving some money on the D side to pay Lashlee. Pay him something like $500K less than Diaz, but whatever it takes. We finally have an OC.

I actually think it'd be a bad career move to be one and done for Lashlee.

He's going to get HC offers this offseason if he keeps it up, but it won't be at decent schools.

Do it for two years, put Miami back on the map nationally and bigger colleges will come calling. If you're a good AD you're going to want to see how he recruits at this level and whether he can improve the offence even further with his own players next year.

Agree with the first part. But King wouldn't be here if not for Lashlee, so I'm really not worried about his recruiting. Score a **** of a lot of points and distribute the ball like crazy is all the pitch you need.

Advertisement
Agree with the first part. But King wouldn't be here if not for Lashlee, so I'm really not worried about his recruiting. Score a **** of a lot of points and distribute the ball like crazy is all the pitch you need.
I guess we'll see. He's definitely an ambitious coach so I wouldn't put it past him moving for a HC job in the offseason.

You see the drop off when Perry comes into the game - so as an AD I'd be slightly worried that a lot of this is King just being really, really good.

he had me fuming while we were up by 5 touchdowns, that's hard to do.

a lot of great catches by pope and harley tonight tho, I can't get too mad.
Pope did well as a wr. Harley just isn't that good, I'm sorry. Short stuff he's okay, deep or jump balls he just can't do.

Advertisement
I guess we'll see. He's definitely an ambitious coach so I wouldn't put it past him moving for a HC job in the offseason.

You see the drop off when Perry comes into the game - so as an AD I'd be slightly worried that a lot of this is King just being really, really good.

I agree you're TOTALLY right he should wait. This season second tier teams will probably come calling. Maybe a bad UCLA or USC will give him a look? But another year or two and blue bloods who are on top now might be looking at him.

While I know all too well how little we've been willing to spend on coaches for decades now, I totally agree with this. I'm sure we're already saving some money on the D side to pay Lashlee. Pay him something like $500K less than Diaz, but whatever it takes. We finally have an OC.
Or
Pay him about 500K MORE than Diaz to get
Him to stay😊

Advertisement
exactly, an elite coach will look at every mistake tonight -- and that's what he'll harp on this ad naseum. That's the way it works at the elite level. You always coach and correct as you look forward...
None of us are elite coaches though.

We all know what the message will be to the players. Mistakes were made, need to be better against Clemson, etc.

Bringing that energy to a message board is just being a f**king hardo

Advertisement
Back