Lashlee is ruthless

Advertisement
Herbie said it tonight so let’s enjoy Lashlee while we have him. He is HC material and has the it factor. Prob 1 and done here so let’s make the most of it.

Any idiot disagreeing with me clearly does not know what they are watching lmao. If you think we played a clean game and werent sloppy better not listen to the coaches after this game because I guarantee they think we were still sloppy out there tonight when with dominating

Advertisement
Advertisement
Herbie said it tonight so let’s enjoy Lashlee while we have him. He is HC material and has the it factor. Prob 1 and done here so let’s make the most of it.
I actually think it'd be a bad career move to be one and done for Lashlee.

He's going to get HC offers this offseason if he keeps it up, but it won't be at decent schools.

Do it for two years, put Miami back on the map nationally and bigger colleges will come calling. If you're a good AD you're going to want to see how he recruits at this level and whether he can improve the offence even further with his own players next year.

Advertisement
Agreed, he just rawdoged FSU. He could have put up 60 easy.
Throwing the late touchdown was great.
‘Why, because FSU Played like that against us when they beat us 47-0. They never let up and used that game as a catalyst to own UM in recruiting. Well it is time for UM to use tis game to tell every recruit in Florida that the place to be is UM. They Type of abuse UM delivered tonight was appropriate. You step 0n your adversary’s neck when the opportunity presents itself. This kind of result can have a 4-5 year impact.

Advertisement
Let’s put it this way, with him running the offense I realistically believe we can beat Clemson in two weeks. I know he will have us in position to win. The question remains, how will bakers defense look? If he is sharp and the defense can hold....

Any idiot disagreeing with me clearly does not know what they are watching lmao. If you think we played a clean game and werent sloppy better not listen to the coaches after this game because I guarantee they think we were still sloppy out there tonight when with dominating
It’s not a out disagreeing. It’s about beating the **** out of your biggest rival 52-10 and some dork is in every single thread complaining about it. If you can’t enjoy this win, you can’t enjoy any win. Just give up.

Advertisement
Back