Lashlee is ruthless

Advertisement
I actually think it'd be a bad career move to be one and done for Lashlee.

He's going to get HC offers this offseason if he keeps it up, but it won't be at decent schools.

Do it for two years, put Miami back on the map nationally and bigger colleges will come calling. If you're a good AD you're going to want to see how he recruits at this level and whether he can improve the offence even further with his own players next year.
This offense recruits itself 🤔!
I guess we'll see. He's definitely an ambitious coach so I wouldn't put it past him moving for a HC job in the offseason.

You see the drop off when Perry comes into the game - so as an AD I'd be slightly worried that a lot of this is King just being really, really good.
of course it’s King and Lashlee, but once again players are gonna lineup to play in this system! Receivers and quarterbacks

I guess we'll see. He's definitely an ambitious coach so I wouldn't put it past him moving for a HC job in the offseason.

You see the drop off when Perry comes into the game - so as an AD I'd be slightly worried that a lot of this is King just being really, really good.
I’m hoping because this season screwed a lot of finances for schools there won’t be a lot of coaching changes this year.

We were still very sloppy tbh too
You know I see this and I have to laugh. Go back and watch literally any game from any of our national championship seasons. Very rarely were there "clean" games. You don't remember the "sloppiness" because it isn't important.

Advertisement

Was pleasantly surprised by kosi.

What’s going to suck is the more we win the less likely we can keep Lashlee! He might get the Kliff Kingsbury level of attention if we continue to win playing on primetime!

Advertisement
Back