Lashlee is a BIG DEAL

This is why I don't trust Manny. He talked like he was going to bring in this type of offense last year but then he brought in Enos. Plus, 2018's biggest issue was bad culture in the QB room and it got worse. Now, Manny needs this offense to bloom and for the love of God send Jarren and Nkosi packing. No more QB's who can't prepare for games
We didn't see the offence Enos is known for last year - so I sympathise with Diaz there.

Watch the Arkansas games, then watch what we put out on the field. We basically reverted to the Mark Richt offence less than halfway through the season.

Advertisement
I think this is awesome! This is what we need at miami with all the speed and lack of Oline. Our offence has put our defence in bad situations last couple of years I've honestly always thought this is where we take the next step get our playmakers in space wear a team out an have a dominating defence. This hire is a huge step in the right direction and I think Manny deserves another year. I think Manny might have gotten gassed up by Blake James ( just my imo sounds like some dumb **** BJ would push) to hire Enos because he was from Bama an coached Tua an Jalen might come blah blah blah. He fuxked up hopefully this rights the ship. I cant wait to see our team in a spread think we're gonna kill it!

Hey I like Manny the dude but have no trust in him as a coach. He should have went to Temple and learned the job. The offensive scheme isn't the only problem. The culture is terrible and that starts at the top. If Manny turns it around, I'll happily eat crow. I just don't believe it. I'm just thankful he's not like Richt and Golden who keeps the same staff their whole time.

I was one who thought Manny could take over after Richt, but also thought he needed to cut his teeth at a place like Temple too. I just think it’s ridiculous that fans loved the guy as a DC, he struggles in his first year as a HC and they want him out because the next HC is guaranteed to be better.

If he is a good OC he is absolutely saving Manny's Job as Manny did 1 thing wrong IMO this season - hire the wrong OC. If we hadn't we win the coastal and win 9 games. So if this guy is the goods Manny has this job for a long time. No one in the right mind could be sold all the way or unsold after a head coaches 1st season ever coaching coming into a program that has been average forever. All you can ask is to start to head things in the right direction. IN all ways off the field he has done that. Now he needs to do it on the field with the O as the D is fine .

Seems like other than the last stint at SMU his offenses have been kind of all over the place.
Are you that dense??

He’s only called plays at UConn and SMU

Gus called the plays at Auburn except for one season before taking them back because he has trust issues. Hence why Lashlee left auburn took a pay cut and went to UConn to cut his teeth properly and run HIS offense

An offense that drastically improved in one season from the last before going to SMU and installing and then dominating with his play calling

Never forget that SMU vs Memphis game got put on ABC prime time slot over us vs FSU

Advertisement
I was one who thought Manny could take over after Richt, but also thought he needed to cut his teeth at a place like Temple too. I just think it’s ridiculous that fans loved the guy as a DC, he struggles in his first year as a HC and they want him out because the next HC is guaranteed to be better.

It's not that the next HC is a guarantee. I'm angry that we didn't interview one other coach. Dino Babers won 10 games in our conference but we didn't interview him. Mario is winning and recruiting well and we didn't even spin the tires. I liked Manny as a DC but I was ****ed when we hired him. Then he talked well during the offseason so I gave him a year. He failed that year. Can't blame me for giving up on a coach I didn't want in the first place

Are you that dense??

He’s only called plays at UConn and SMU

Gus called the plays at Auburn except for one season before taking them back because he has trust issues. Hence why Lashlee left auburn took a pay cut and went to UConn to cut his teeth properly and run HIS offense

An offense that drastically improved in one season from the last before going to SMU and installing and then dominating with his play calling

Never forget that SMU vs Memphis game got put on ABC prime time slot over us vs FSU

The article when he was considered at NC is what he is referring to a-hole.

Advertisement
I'm not jumping on the bandwagon .I don't want to hear like we did last year at this time what we are going to do.I want see if on the field.but I do like lashlees mentality these offensive players need that kind of a coach.

This is why I don't trust Manny. He talked like he was going to bring in this type of offense last year but then he brought in Enos. Plus, 2018's biggest issue was bad culture in the QB room and it got worse. Now, Manny needs this offense to bloom and for the love of God send Jarren and Nkosi packing. No more QB's who can't prepare for games
Yep now I understand why Richt was so stubborn with starting Rosier.

Advertisement
Maybe but you've missed the point. The next coach isn't going to come here where there's a spread offense and say "We need to run a 1990's pro style". You only see stuff like that happen when a coach comes in and the school is stuck in the past so he joins them. Now Miami will go spread and there's no going back. That's a win.
I understood what you said and it makes sense but you still want Manny fired, I mean you said "I hope so"... So it still comes down to we either turn things around with Lashlee running the O or it fails hard and both Manny and Lashlee are gone...

I understood what you said and it makes sense but you still want Manny fired, I mean you said "I hope so"... So it still comes down to we either turn things around with Lashlee running the O or it fails hard and both Manny and Lashlee are gone...

It's unlikely, but not impossible to see a scenario where the O takes a big step forward, though not enough to save Manny his job, and Lashlee ends up getting retained by the new HC. Especially if D continues to go downhill under Blake, overall culture problems persist, etc.

Even the more likely scenario is fine. They both leave and we get another spread OC.

Advertisement
It's unlikely, but not impossible to see a scenario where the O takes a big step forward, though not enough to save Manny his job, and Lashlee ends up getting retained by the new HC. Especially if D continues to go downhill under Blake, overall culture problems persist, etc.

Even the more likely scenario is fine. They both leave and we get another spread OC.
Agree... although I don't want either to come about... I just want to keep the belief alive that things will turn around... Yea it's a wishful thinking thing but I just don't want to harp on the negative...

If Manny is fired by next year it kinda means this hire turned out be another failure, no???
If CMD gets fired next year add CMD , new OC and whom ever I’d added to staff will be FIRED for new HC and the buyout list grows to EPIC proportions and sets a new Guinness World Record for buyouts in 1 year.

Because new HC will want his own staff and guess what the buyout list could break the current record we’re shooting for 🙌

Advertisement
Back