Lashlee is a BIG DEAL

KevinCaneFace

Senior
He may not save Manny's job and that's okay. But he's a big deal for the University of Miami. Finally, we have broken away from boring 1990's pro style offense. Now the next coach won't have any thought of keeping status quo. Richt brought Miami into this century with facilities and even though he failed we can be thankful for him. Now even if Manny is fired by next year (I hope so) we may look back at this hire as the one that brought us into this century on offense.

Cheers!

Advertisement
He may not save Manny's job and that's okay. But he's a big deal for the University of Miami. Finally, we have broken away from boring 1990's pro style offense. Now the next coach won't have any thought of keeping status quo. Richt brought Miami into this century with facilities and even though he failed we can be thankful for him. Now even if Manny is fired by next year (I hope so) we may look back at this hire as the one that brought us into this century on offense.

Cheers!
If Manny is fired by next year it kinda means this hire turned out be another failure, no???

Advertisement
He is what was written when Lashlee was being considered for the NC job. It is interesting from a standpoint other that the current U one.
Seems like other than the last stint at SMU his offenses have been kind of all over the place.

If Manny is fired by next year it kinda means this hire turned out be another failure, no???

Maybe but you've missed the point. The next coach isn't going to come here where there's a spread offense and say "We need to run a 1990's pro style". You only see stuff like that happen when a coach comes in and the school is stuck in the past so he joins them. Now Miami will go spread and there's no going back. That's a win.

Advertisement

Cheers!
Yea.I agree, I appreciate Richt cause he did win our first bowl.game in along time, won the coastal, shame it fell apart on him

It's a good hire period the guy knows his ****. Just don't get why he threw away one year with Enos. I think the O will be way better but his lack of recruiting and leadership will be his undoing.

This is why I don't trust Manny. He talked like he was going to bring in this type of offense last year but then he brought in Enos. Plus, 2018's biggest issue was bad culture in the QB room and it got worse. Now, Manny needs this offense to bloom and for the love of God send Jarren and Nkosi packing. No more QB's who can't prepare for games

This is why I don't trust Manny. He talked like he was going to bring in this type of offense last year but then he brought in Enos. Plus, 2018's biggest issue was bad culture in the QB room and it got worse. Now, Manny needs this offense to bloom and for the love of God send Jarren and Nkosi packing. No more QB's who can't prepare for games
Facts

Advertisement
How this fan base should think vs how they really think...

I’m glad Diaz came to the realization that Miami needs to move into a modern offense. I hope he succeeds after making rookie HC mistakes and leads us to competing for ACC championships.

vs

Cool that Manny hired a spread guy but **** him, hope we are good enough to compete but bad enough to get him fired so we get another chance to **** up a HC search

I’m glad Diaz came to the realization that Miami needs to move into a modern offense. I hope he succeeds after making rookie HC mistakes and leads us to competing for ACC championships.

vs

Cool that Manny hired a spread guy but **** him, hope we are good enough to compete but bad enough to get him fired so we get another chance to **** up a HC search

Hey I like Manny the dude but have no trust in him as a coach. He should have went to Temple and learned the job. The offensive scheme isn't the only problem. The culture is terrible and that starts at the top. If Manny turns it around, I'll happily eat crow. I just don't believe it. I'm just thankful he's not like Richt and Golden who keeps the same staff their whole time.

Advertisement
Hey I like Manny the dude but have no trust in him as a coach. He should have went to Temple and learned the job. The offensive scheme isn't the only problem. The culture is terrible and that starts at the top. If Manny turns it around, I'll happily eat crow. I just don't believe it. I'm just thankful he's not like Richt and Golden who keeps the same staff their whole time.

I agree the culture of not giving a **** isn’t necessarily fixed with this hire. Manny needs to figure that part if he wants to keep his job.

Tvd or someone in the portal need to be competeing for the starting job.Jarren,kosi and tate need to be shipped out as well as Baxa thats 4 wasted scholarships

I'm cool with getting rid of every lazy talent. The coastal is constantly won with hard working 2/3 star filled teams. I'm done with guys like Jeff Thomas who disappear in over half the seasons games. Bye Lingard. Clemson just had a nobody white DB make the game winning play to get them in the NC

This is actually a very good point. Worst case kids will have an easier transition to the new staff, assuming they’re going with a spread.

vs

Manny talked big game during the offseason only to precede that with a terrible season. Please don’t excuse his lack of ineptitude as “rookie Hc mistakes” he deserves this.

Advertisement
Back