Lashlee failed us today

A lot of things went poorly today, but none worse than the offensive game plan. Your only chance to beat bama is to spread them out and throw. Instead we continued to run up the middle against the best front 7 in the country the entire first half. Inexcusable. Game was long over.
It's honestly like Manny and Lashlee conceded the game upfront. They didn't even try on offense.

On D, the run defense was OK. They held their own fairly well considering they were on the field so much. But our pass defense is atrocious. Young 27 of 38 for 344 and 4 TDs. That's the *** rape right there.

Need 3 more Top 10 classes focusing on OL, LB and CB before we can even begin to expect to give Bama a real go. That and upgrade the coaching staff.

Advertisement
A lot of things went poorly today, but none worse than the offensive game plan. Your only chance to beat bama is to spread them out and throw. Instead we continued to run up the middle against the best front 7 in the country the entire first half. Inexcusable. Game was long over.
I would have to agree that he was incredibly disappointing today. He had to know what the Bama defense was capable of. He had to know King wouldn’t have much time to throw AND that running up the gut wouldn’t lead to success. We lacked creativity on offense today and it wasn’t because Bama threw us a curve ball or showed something we hadn’t seen on film. Lashlee should take a good amount of the blame for today

I was there.I was screaming for them to give our guys a chance to make plays I feel like the coaches were more scared than the players. It’s the same stuff stunt he pulled at Clemson last year came out timid

Agree. Playcalling was horrible.

Advertisement
2 straight 3rd down runs on first two drives is mind boggling. Worst part is hurrying up king for no reason on the 4th down opening the second half. We had a chance to be at 34-24 without that 14 pt swing….

Advertisement
Lashlee needs to watch whatever chip Kelly is doing on this running game

dominating an SEC team littered with 5star talent with a **** transfer from Michigan

S
No use of TE. mallory had 2 catches?
Should've gone with some 2 TE sets too, you know, mix it up a bit. He's unfortunately just not a very smart guy, he has no feel for the game, and he panics to call good plays when we're Ina hurry up .....which is the whole point of the offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lashlee "lets hike the ball, but as an Online not move at all".
Screenshot_20211016-222632.png

Advertisement
Back