Lashlee failed us today

canes41590

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
A lot of things went poorly today, but none worse than the offensive game plan. Your only chance to beat bama is to spread them out and throw. Instead we continued to run up the middle against the best front 7 in the country the entire first half. Inexcusable. Game was long over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We actually did open it up a little bit on the QB shotgun sneak drive...and had success...but never came back to it.
He is a very timid playcaller.....he screams whiteboard nerd to me.

Advertisement
We actually did open it up a little bit on the QB shotgun sneak drive...and had success...but never came back to it.
He is a very timid playcaller.....he screams whiteboard nerd to me.
They were rolling that entire third quarter and they had him a little shook. There was every chance to win that second half 27/30 to 17 but they ******* quit. It didn’t matter to them that it would’ve changed the entire complexion of the game.

A lot of things went poorly today, but none worse than the offensive game plan. Your only chance to beat bama is to spread them out and throw. Instead we continued to run up the middle against the best front 7 in the country the entire first half. Inexcusable. Game was long over.
He failed us by sticking w a gimp midget who can’t see over the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly **** Lashlee
All of this. This is the only thing I am really frustrated with from today. Whatever the **** that game plan was needs to be thrown in the trash.

He hasn’t shown me anything in a big game yet.

Shotgun QB sneak from the 1 yard line? What in the actual fck was that? Totally killed the momentum when we could have made it interesting.

Advertisement
Back