Larry Fedora v/s AL..

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Premium
Who is worse? I think Al takes the cake in a close one. This Fedora guy is pretty ******* bad though...

Advertisement
easy....Both teams are equally bad, but one is located in the best recruiting grounds on the planet....

Like I stated in the other thread.

Fedora won 12 games a conference championship and a few bowl games.... that alone makes Golden worse...

Tonight though was dreadful after the 1st Quarter..

This isn't even close. If you think Golden is better than Fedora you are blind deaf and dumb.

Advertisement
They're both scrubs... Fedora won at southern miss that's great but in the COASTAL he's abysmal just like al... Plus al has the edge h2h

Fraternal twins

Because Folden is the worst HC in the history of the game, and that history includes Fedora, your answer is clearly Folden.

Advertisement
Fedora is actually a pretty good offensive mind. Al is .... Well..... Fat

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Fed lost a big one in not keeping the Elijha Hood express moving on in the closing moments of the game...Guy gains 139 yards mostly in second half but Fedora doesn't use him on the goal line so QB can throw interceptions..

Really needed UNC to win last night. Can't have them quitting on their coach too early in the season

The Fed lost a big one in not keeping the Elijha Hood express moving on in the closing moments of the game...Guy gains 139 yards mostly in second half but Fedora doesn't use him on the goal line so QB can throw interceptions..
That was some of the most incompetent coaching I've seen. 3rd and goal from the 3 and you take your best player out the game, lose five yards and again keep him out the game for the next play.

Advertisement
Back