Larry Blustein - 2014 Top 75 Prs Spring List - South Fla.

Advertisement
If Golden was smart he would leave that Cali QB alone and lock in Wade Freebeck

Freebeck isn't as good as Mahalak

Freebeck is RIDICULOUSLY overrated. I've seen him in person the last 2 years. No thank you.

How can he be "ridiculously overrated" when he's not even really held in high regard by the local media? Freebeck hasn't been boosted up at all.

Who have you seen him play against in person?

Dont sleep on Juwan Dowels #60, great corner and playmaker....loves miami and his mentor is tracy howard. UCLA for him if miami doesnt offer

One of the best CB's in all of Broward County. The lack of attention this kid gets is just pathetic.

Grades and size however will be an issue. He's growing but he's still a shade under 5'10" 160lbs.

If Golden was smart he would leave that Cali QB alone and lock in Wade Freebeck

Freebeck isn't as good as Mahalak

I don't know about all that. Freebeck is now about 6'5" 195lbs and can make every throw on the field. For the last 3 seasons he's been throwing to WR's who average about 4.8 in the forty and been playing behind an offensive line that averages maybe 210lbs. There's not a QB in South FLA who's done MORE with LESS. His upside is ridiculous.

Last edited:
The talent in South FLA is just ridiculous. Many of these schools just continue to reload year after year. Truly amazing.

Advertisement
there is so much talent in this class, we won't be able to take them all. if things like the ncaa and winning play in our favor, we will have our pick for the most part.
what will suck is that there is so much talent, kids will have no choice but to go elsewhere and we will have to endure more talk about how UM is losing on south florida talent to fsu, uf, etc.

I guess UF Gators dont know talent then. They have offered the kid. Wildcatdefense, your evaluation skills better than Muschamp and the OC at UF?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back