Larkin tweet

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Thank you for all of the memories! -_👌!! 🏀 #⃣0⃣ instagram.com/p/XdRMfIMZsh/
5:57pm - 29 Mar 13

12.png

Hate reading too much into it, but sure as **** doesn't sound like he is staying. Sucks

Advertisement
Love me some Shane Larkin. Amazing kid with unreal talent.

Keep ya head up kid and get us back to Omaha....errr... I mean the tournament.

Advertisement
I sincerely hope the NBA's draft committee gives his optimism a much-needed reality check. The kid is an undersized PG with no mid-range game. But if he goes, I wish him all the best and hope that he makes it.

Looks like the kid is gone. I dont think he is in anyway ready for the NBA but with the draft looking weak this year and his stock somewhat high he has probably been advised now is the time to enter. He isnt ready physically though, he will get manhandled in the league.

Advertisement
Burke, Carter-Williams who has NBA size legit 6'5,

Carter-Williams has the talent and potential to be the top PG in the nation, but he doesn't play consistently. He's too erratic at times and hard to trust, but when he's on, like last night, he's really good.

Advertisement
Before you read into it too much, Julian also posted a similar note through the facebook page.

13.png

Advertisement
Trey Burke tonight showed what a college NBA ready guard looks like. Larkins got a long way to go. Kid should come back and lead.

Burke proved why he's the best PG in the nation. My goodness he put Michigan on his back at the end.

Advertisement
Back