Lane will be the New OC

Lane was calling an offense that was balls deep in 4 and 5 star talent. That same OC at Miami won't quite look the same.

Advertisement
lol at leaving a D1 HC position for Miami to be OC...................whoever believed that would believe anything

Yes, what kind of fool would leave a 950k dead end job for a 2 million a year, high profile job where he'd have total autonomy
and a clear path that leads back to the NFL.

Do you actually think before you type or is your nonsense spontaneous?

Yes, what kind of fool would leave a 950k dead end job for a 2 million a year, high profile job where he'd have total autonomy
and a clear path that leads back to the NFL.

Do you actually think before you type or is your nonsense spontaneous?
Lane will not be OC here, I wish but thats a BS story to me. I have no sources but that doesnt make sense to me...................and its spontaneous drivel

Lane was calling an offense that was balls deep in 4 and 5 star talent. That same OC at Miami won't quite look the same.

I know this ruins your troll attempt (sorry about that), but Miami's offense is also filled with 4 and 5 star talent. Rick didn't know how to use them, just Dnofrio didn't know how to use the studs on D.

I know this ruins your troll attempt (sorry about that), but Miami's offense is also filled with 4 and 5 star talent. Rick didn't know how to use them, just Dnofrio didn't know how to use the studs on D.
Let me get a little more specific for you. 4 and 5 star offensive lineman. Sorry, I must remember to keep it very very simple and be ready to break it down for some of the slower guys. Richt's 7 plays would get Alabama' team to the playoffs in the ACC. Lane, offensively would be an upgrade to Richt but let us not forget the depth of blue chip players that made Lane look pretty dang good. I'm not against him, but I'd rather have someone that has proven he can score points with less that 5 stars all over the offensive side of the ball.

The fact that we have had skill players is not in dispute. I know you get emotionally tied to this Lane guy so apology accepted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t believe this at all it but there would be no better way for him to improve his short-term stock without much risk. Our offense has sucked so bad the next OC is likely going to look like a genius after one season alone. That’s much more valuable than an additional 2 or 3 loss season at FAU. That being said, I still don’t see any way it happens.

Advertisement
Back