Lane sets August announcement

duke4heisman

Let's go Brandon!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully the meltdown isn't as bad as Sony

Sadly it will even when the idiots on this board have known for months he's not coming here. Especially since it's a WR prospect and we are loaded at the position right now. Not even including Berrios, Dixon, and Griffin yet..

Just because we're fairly set at WR doesn't mean you just stop recruiting the position if there are guys out there w/ legitimate interest. And I doubt they are refusing DTs for a WR.

Advertisement
Only thing is he could be playing everyone and feels pressure to commit with limited spots, though we'd probably take him on nsd and he knows that. Also, though they're quoted from him, it came from a gator site

Advertisement
Just because we're fairly set at WR doesn't mean you just stop recruiting the position if there are guys out there w/ legitimate interest. And I doubt they are refusing DTs for a WR.

We haven't Dixon is close to committing here and soon. Berrios has us near the top and if his visit goes well in Sept then he is ours. Griffin should be here in Jan and we still should flip Jojo late. All of them are 4 star prospects and Langham is a 4 star is already committed..

Heard those two bishes are thinking about going to Taint together. I'll be at every party they're at talking schit if they do

Advertisement
Back