Lane on the lake

Advertisement
go to 4:20

OMFG. am dying. It's bahtard, but dude, this is classic.

Put it on 1.5 speed and get to the brown water analysis...

I don't really care if we get Lane, but this chit is too good.
Dude is so ready for the Blue Martini
Daniel Craig Drink GIF by James Bond 007

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good stuff. I don’t think that I have ever heard any head coach discount their current “home university” more than Lane. You would think his checks are still being paid by FAU with the way that he speaks highly of So Fla versus Oxford (it sure sounds like he is lobbying for a job down here if one becomes available…wink-wink). This is good stuff though. Gotta listen.

Advertisement
Ok anyone who listens to that interview and thinks Kiffin wants to coach for years at Ole Miss, is nuts. He is using Ole Miss, just as he used FAU, to get a bigger job, and preferably a job in a city and ocean nearby. Lane is a city guy. College towns are great. I grew up in Ann Arbor, but even as a teenager, college towns start to feel small, places close early, and they can feel limiting.
i don’t know if he will be the next coach at UM, but I will guarantee anyone that Lane wants the job.

Lane Kiffin is a low character individual. I don't care that he runs a top offense. He will leave us hanging and out to dry the first chance he gets or if any adversity comes his way.

Lane Kiffin is a low character individual. I don't care that he runs a top offense. He will leave us hanging and out to dry the first chance he gets or if any adversity comes his way.
But the memes! the outrage industry will explode! Epic lulz will abound and we might win some games in hilarious fashion. I am good with any good hire we make, but I am on that Lane Train just for the funs right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back