Lane Kiffin

Just too much of a disparity in talent; no coach - boy genius or not, can overcome that.

Clemson would have again shut us out last year 38-0, except for a 4th quarter field goal when we didn't even go for it on 4th and short.
And that's with us having Richt, not Golden, as the head coach.

I am of course a Cane fan, but I'd actually like to see FAU and FIU be competitive,
To be competitive FAU&FIU would have to poach our recruits.
No thanks..

Advertisement
Don't miss the point. I don't think anybody on here is surprised that OU is killing FAU.

The point is that we had to endure 8 months of stupidity from the media about how Lane Kiffin is really building something at FAU.

He is though.....Oklahoma is one of the better teams in the nation. Key thing for you is.....stop listening to talking heads. I took the spread on this game and im an FAU alum. FAU should be in the thick of it to win their conference again this year.

Advertisement
I don't understand the premise of this thread. In what reality was FAU supposed to hang with one of the top ten teams in college football?

Lane can win at the FAU-Conference USA level. He proved that last season. Losing OC Kendall Briles will hurt.

I wouldn’t expect FAU to hang with a Top 5 team like Oklahoma and the Sooner offense. The Sooners hung 48 on Georgia last year. They lost Mayfield that offense is gonna keep rolling.

Advertisement
Exactly. And that's all that needs to be said. We don't need to hear about how he's learned what he needed to learned and is ready to become elite.

He’d have to be given another P5 opportunity. Which will happen unless FAU implodes and the loss of Kendall Briles at OC indicates Kiffin was less responsible for their success last season.

Oklahoma's 3rd team & Walk-ons would beat FAU by 50 points.

Lame Kiffin is a crafty X's & O's OC, he's not a great Head Coach, never has been & never will be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I meant today...sheesh.

Oh today? He took an undermanned FBS school and scored a TD in every single quarter vs a P5 Big10 school.

WTF did your ***aloon *** do today? I mean besides sit on the couch and give yourself Cheeto *****.

Advertisement
Back