Lane Kiffin

Advertisement
All hype and no results. Anyone should've seen this coming a mile a way.

Like I've said before, the dude couldn't win with all the resources he had as HC of Tennessee and USC. But somehow he's gonna win at FAU? Right.

Oklahoma might put up 50 before the half.Then their coach Will have to decide if he wants to score 100 or not with his walk-ons

Couldn’t happen to a nicer chap..😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Yah, when Oklahoma went up by 21, Lane Kiffin was holding his nose like he had a bad headache.

Weep some more.

There is not a single coach in the country who would have any chance against Oklahoma with FAU

Talking heads were talking like FAU’s “potent” offense could score with OU for a while.

Ole Lane being reminded what Big Boy football looks like.

Advertisement
Talking heads were talking like FAU’s “potent” offense could score with OU for a while.

Ole Lane being reminded what Big Boy football looks like.

^That's what I'm talking about.

Of course FAU doesn't have the horses to hang with OU.

So why did the talking heads spend the last 8 months hyping this?

Advertisement
Boy genius of fau going down in flames today. Oklahoma has put 35 points on fau, and it is only beginning of 2nd quarter. Kiffin and botch davis are where they belong. Dead end jobs. They will never compete with the big 3 in the state.

Just too much of a disparity in talent; no coach - boy genius or not, can overcome that.

Clemson would have again shut us out last year 38-0, except for a 4th quarter field goal when we didn't even go for it on 4th and short.
And that's with us having Richt, not Golden, as the head coach.

I am of course a Cane fan, but I'd actually like to see FAU and FIU be competitive,

Boy genius of fau going down in flames today. Oklahoma has put 35 points on fau, and it is only beginning of 2nd quarter. Kiffin and botch davis are where they belong. Dead end jobs. They will never compete with the big 3 in the state.

You must be a troll to have Davis and Kiffin in the same sentence.

Advertisement
He even has the Charlie Weis, Jr. decided schematic advantage. Shocking that his offense can't put up any points today.

Not sure what you guys expected. I dont think the greatest coach to ever live in my books (JJ) would even stand a chance. Its FAU. I thought Kiffen called a pretty good opening drive and caught OU by surprise a bit. Penalties killed them tho.

I stopped watching after OUs first TD but Murray looks like he might be something..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back