Lane Kiffin trolling everyone today

Fix the **** Home Depot Ad.. What the **** is going on Andrew. I don't care about ads at the bottom of the page. But every time I log off I see this **** husky ad from Home Depot. I'm been around nine years man. Come on dude fix this code.

Yeah i have no issues with ads either but this particular one is incredibly frustrating. I can't use my ipad anymore because the Home Depot add either takes the entire screen or fills the right side of the screen so i can only ready half of the post.

On my desktop it's a little better but at times i have to refresh the screen to make it go away.

Advertisement
And Tennessee, and The Raiders. Keep going
He was with Tennessee for one season (2009) & they went 7-6. Manny went 6-7 with arguably a better roster... Also you’re blaming him for purposely getting fired because he did not want to coach the 4-12 raiders led by jamarcus russell and instead wanted to coach his dream job at USC?? Everyone on this board would do the same.

Yeah i have no issues with ads either but this particular one is incredibly frustrating. I can't use my ipad anymore because the Home Depot add either takes the entire screen or fills the right side of the screen so i can only ready half of the post.

On my desktop it's a little better but at times i have to refresh the screen to make it go away.
Which is beyond me. Andrew knows what he's doing. I know enough about coding and ad placement. He can fix the code easily. Especially writing how it appears on a page. Stupid stuff like this. Maybe I should contact his IT department and offer my services. I can help you Andrew.

Then why hasn't he hired that competent DC at any of his previous stops?
You’re acting like the game hasn’t transitioned from favoring pro-style offense to now favoring spread offense over the last decade. Modern DC’s who are elite, they’re a commodity now compared to what they were 10 years ago. I would trust Kiffin to get an elite DC in this very moment more than I would with Manny. Not knocking Manny too hard but it’s just like if Manny hired Enos to be OC in 2009, Manny would undoubtedly find success. You guys act like Kiffin would still have the same approach he had 10 years ago and it’s simply not the case, there’s a reason why this guy keeps getting hired.

Advertisement
100%%%%%%%%%%% ............Ppl love his gimmicks cuz he's not the coach here. They would be killing him here if he did all his trolling while losing regularly. He's the type of guy you beat up but he continues the same behavior that got him beat up.
All of this! Some guys are #2’s. Great OC; **** poor HC.
Y’all love repeating the same things said about Kiffin but love moving the goal post for other HC. It’s sheep talk at this point

“He failed at Tennessee” - one season, his first and they won 7 games. Had he stayed, they likely improve.

“He failed with the raiders”- Al Davis gives you an ultimatum to resign with a 4-12 Raiders led by Jamarcus Russell or You go coach at your dream school and you tell me what you choose.

“He couldn’t accomplish anything at USC”- Reggie bush scandal unfolded and USC was given an equally harsh punishment as Miami during his entire tenure and even then he still won 10 games his second season and landed the #3 class his first 2 years and #8 class his third while on scholarship restrictions.

He’s 8-4 at a bottom tier Ole Miss in the SEC imagine what he would accomplish coaching for the Atlantic Coast Conference.

Y? He’s literally has done nothing of significance as a HC at any power level. Not NFL, not P5.
He’d fit well at Miami imo, great offensive mastermind (have grown to like/prefer offensive minded head coaches) and would have built a strong coaching staff filled with great recruiters. Just would have to have hired him a great dc and everything would be Gucci

Y’all love repeating the same things said about Kiffin but love moving the goal post for other HC. It’s sheep talk at this point

“He failed at Tennessee” - one season, his first and they won 7 games. Had he stayed, they likely improve.

“He failed with the raiders”- Al Davis gives you an ultimatum to resign with a 4-12 Raiders led by Jamarcus Russell or You go coach at your dream school and you tell me what you choose.

“He couldn’t accomplish anything at USC”- Reggie bush scandal unfolded and USC was given an equally harsh punishment as Miami during his entire tenure and even then he still won 10 games his second season and landed the #3 class his first 2 years and #8 class his third while on scholarship restrictions.

He’s 8-4 at a bottom tier Ole Miss in the SEC imagine what he would accomplish coaching for the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Only team that gave bama a battle this year too

He’d fit well at Miami imo, great offensive mastermind (have grown to like/prefer offensive minded head coaches) and would have built a strong coaching staff filled with great recruiters. Just would have to have hired him a great dc and everything would be Gucci

But what on his HEAD COACHING resume at a P5 school makes u say that? All his P5 success has come as the #2 guy, not the #1 guy.

Lane Kiffin is arguably the most overrated, w/ no substance coach in the history of CFB. The guy impresses anyone that’s social media conscious.

Advertisement

I see why Miami sucks. Ya’ll are so enthralled with mediocre coaches! Lol. Love how u conveniently left off USC. Why did he fail there?

And he got fired from The Raiders b/c he went 4-12 year 1, and started off 1-3 in his 2nd yr. And LOL at u saying some chit that he’s 8-4 at Ole Miss! Blood; I can’t take u seriously. U don’t have to cap for Kiffin. The mutha fcka is 4-4 at Ole Miss.

The fascination with mediocre coaches on this board, and look for any excuse to discredit any good coaches let’s me know exactly where our fan base heads are! Lol

Kiffin is similar to the Pirate - he's a sportswriters dream. Quick to give a good one liner or take shots at another coach. He's also an incredible offensive mind. He can call a game better than anyone, getting matchups he wants and exploiting them.

That said, he would need to prove much more as a head coach for me to consider him a good candidate to lead a program. He hasn't shown to be trustworthy, responsible or show much self control......and if he's not, i would expect his team to adopt similar traits as the HC. Maybe for a year or two things go well but ultimately i would expect his teams to be undisciplined on (and possibly off) the field. I personally wouldn't send a kid to play for him.

Great offensive mind, probably fun to play for when things are going well......when things aren't though?? Time will tell.

You mean Lane Kiffin the HC for USC from 2010-2013 couldn’t succeed at a time when USC was going through a scandal and given sanctions from 2010-2012. 30 less scholarships in the span of those 4 years and 2 years of postseason bans?? Gee, It’s almost as if all of that can have a direct correlation with the performance and success of a coach. The gag is despite all of that he still won 8 games his first year and landed a top 3 class and then won 10 games and landed a top 3 class in his second year. Something manny has yet to do...

Yes the one from Tennessee also.

I see why Miami sucks. Ya’ll are so enthralled with mediocre coaches! Lol. Love how u conveniently left off USC. Why did he fail there?

And he got fired from The Raiders b/c he went 4-12 year 1, and started off 1-3 in his 2nd yr. And LOL at u saying some chit that he’s 8-4 at Ole Miss! Blood; I can’t take u seriously. U don’t have to cap for Kiffin. The mutha fcka is 4-4 at Ole Miss.

The fascination with mediocre coaches on this board, and look for any excuse to discredit any good coaches let’s me know exactly where our fan base heads are! Lol
My guy I gave the exact reason to the other guy, scroll up and read... matter fact naw lemme restate it.

“Lane Kiffin the HC for USC from 2010-2013 couldn’t succeed at a time when USC was going through a scandal and given sanctions from 2010-2012. 30 less scholarships in the span of those 4 years and 2 years of postseason bans?? Gee, It’s almost as if all of that can have a direct correlation with the performance and success of a coach. The gag is despite all of that he still won 8 games his first year and landed a top 3 class and then won 10 games and landed a top 3 class in his second year. Something manny has yet to do...”

If manny won 8 games first year and 10 games next year and landed back to back top #3 classes while battling sanctions and scholarship restrictions y’all on this board would be sucking him off but I digress. Also that wasn’t the reason why he got fired by the raiders

According to SBNATION.com

“Al Davis surprisingly picked the USC offensive coordinator in January 2007 to be the next head coach of the Raiders. Kiffin was just 31 years old. He was the youngest head coach in modern NFL history. It was a bold hire, but given Davis' track record with young coaches, most liked the move.
He went 4-12 in his first season, and Davis would reportedly ask him to resign. Kiffin has a history of not resigning.”

Am I saying that Kiffin is the best coach for Miami if Diaz is canned? No...Would I interview a younger more proven coach or former NFL Coordinator before Kiffin?.. Absolutely, but to say that Kiffin who had legitimate reasons as to why why he failed at a previous program and real obstacles against him would not find success here in Miami, if everything is given a clean slate is Cap bruh. Immediately recruiting and our offense would improve off rip.

Advertisement
My guy I gave the exact reason to the other guy, scroll up and read... matter fact naw lemme restate it.

“Lane Kiffin the HC for USC from 2010-2013 couldn’t succeed at a time when USC was going through a scandal and given sanctions from 2010-2012. 30 less scholarships in the span of those 4 years and 2 years of postseason bans?? Gee, It’s almost as if all of that can have a direct correlation with the performance and success of a coach. The gag is despite all of that he still won 8 games his first year and landed a top 3 class and then won 10 games and landed a top 3 class in his second year. Something manny has yet to do...”

If manny won 8 games first year and 10 games next year and landed back to back top #3 classes while battling sanctions and scholarship restrictions y’all on this board would be sucking him off but I digress. Also that wasn’t the reason why he got fired by the raiders

According to SBNATION.com

“Al Davis surprisingly picked the USC offensive coordinator in January 2007 to be the next head coach of the Raiders. Kiffin was just 31 years old. He was the youngest head coach in modern NFL history. It was a bold hire, but given Davis' track record with young coaches, most liked the move.
He went 4-12 in his first season, and Davis would reportedly ask him to resign. Kiffin has a history of not resigning.”

Am I saying that Kiffin is the best coach for Miami if Diaz is canned? No...Would I interview a younger more proven coach or former NFL Coordinator before Kiffin?.. Absolutely, but to say that Kiffin who had legitimate reasons as to why why he failed at a previous program and real obstacles against would not find success here in Miami if everything is given a clean slate is Cap bruh. Immediately recruiting and our offense would improve off rip.

OK; so how bout this:

How bout we see what he does at Ole Miss. We already seen what Hugh did there. So now, he’s gotta clean slate. No excuses.

You mean Lane Kiffin the HC for USC from 2010-2013 couldn’t succeed at a time when USC was going through a scandal and given sanctions from 2010-2012. 30 less scholarships in the span of those 4 years and 2 years of postseason bans?? Gee, It’s almost as if all of that can have a direct correlation with the performance and success of a coach. The gag is despite all of that he still won 8 games his first year and landed a top 3 class and then won 10 games and landed a top 3 class in his second year. Something manny has yet to do...
sure, how'd he do at Tennessee?

Advertisement
No sense in arguing with these guys. They didn’t want Dino babers, they don’t want Kiffin, they don’t want Cristobal, they don’t want Les Miles. Same guys who wanted Mike Norvell and the same guys who wanted Matt Campbell tho. Norvell is now running a sht show at FSU and Campbell has never won more than 9 games in his career. They think the next Lincoln Riley is gonna fall off a Tree and come to Miami. Boys living fantasy

Advertisement
Back