Lane Kiffin trolling everyone today

Advertisement
He would fit perfect here, all hype no results.

He is on his 5th head coaching job and has accomplished nothing except for one win in the Boca Raton Bowl.
Didn’t know their was such a bowl. Is it more prestidigious then the Cheese Wiz Bowl?

Advertisement
Bro the job he did at fau was unbelievable. I saw it first hand. He wanted the miami job really bad. Fsu was a fool to not hire him.
Some coaches are great or very good wherever they go.

Others are solid but could be very very good or great if the fit is right for them. I agree and for some reason I the fit of Kiffin at FSU or here would bring out the best in the program and him as well.

his football mind, pseudo-brashness, and personality would fit here really well.

think of his prior stops:
-Raiders: guy was 31 years old! Crazy!
-tennessee: they were turning around man. He took alabama to the brink that year with a **** program and you could see massive improvement on the field and they were going to land a great class before getting USC job
-USC: has the misfortune of inheriting a program and then the scandal and scholarships happen/probation.
-finally FAU after several years transforming bamas offense to being high powered for good: and does a tremendous job at FAU. Two double digit win seasons and left taggart a very good program
-ole miss: tbd but signed some very good players, took Bama to the brink, and did all this while inheriting a **** program.

-I would have loved to see him here. I think we’d win a lot more but I think the program would be incredibly fun to watch, too.

Then why didn't he do that at Tennessee or USC? Both of those schools would have paid for stud DC.
Huh? He was at ut one year and if you watched them the entire team was turning around fast.

USC had the probation/10 scholarships lost, no bowls his first two years, roster caps at 75 (which is huge), etc. He operated under worse conditions from nearly all coaches in the past 30 years outside of here under Butch.

Advertisement
Lane Kiffin is one of the smartest offensive minds in CFB. I’m more confident in him hiring a competent DC and getting the ball rolling here then Manny hiring a competent DC and attempting to do the same.
He couldn't do it at USC, he wont be able to do it here.

Except he has done that nowhere....
He couldn't do it at USC, he wont be able to do it here.
You mean Lane Kiffin the HC for USC from 2010-2013 couldn’t succeed at a time when USC was going through a scandal and given sanctions from 2010-2012. 30 less scholarships in the span of those 4 years and 2 years of postseason bans?? Gee, It’s almost as if all of that can have a direct correlation with the performance and success of a coach. The gag is despite all of that he still won 8 games his first year and landed a top 3 class and then won 10 games and landed a top 3 class in his second year. Something manny has yet to do...

Advertisement
You mean Lane Kiffin the HC for USC from 2010-2013 couldn’t succeed at a time when USC was going through a scandal and given sanctions from 2010-2012. 30 less scholarships in the span of those 4 years and 2 years of postseason bans?? Gee, It’s almost as if all of that can have a direct correlation with the performance and success of a coach. The gag is despite all of that he still won 8 games his first year and landed a top 3 class and then won 10 games and landed a top 3 class in his second year. Something manny has yet to do...

And Tennessee, and The Raiders. Keep going

Y? He’s literally has done nothing of significance as a HC at any power level. Not NFL, not P5.
100%%%%%%%%%%% ............Ppl love his gimmicks cuz he's not the coach here. They would be killing him here if he did all his trolling while losing regularly. He's the type of guy you beat up but he continues the same behavior that got him beat up.

because the kid is coming to ole miss. He flipped a kid from Miss St this morning and he retweeted the kids originally tweet saying he was going to Miss St. he is just phucking with people.

he would kill it here
Don't think so his teams don't play defense! And da sfl divas wouldn't follow a head coach who is a diva.

Advertisement
100%%%%%%%%%%% ............Ppl love his gimmicks cuz he's not the coach here. They would be killing him here if he did all his trolling while losing regularly. He's the type of guy you beat up but he continues the same behavior that got him beat up.

All of this! Some guys are #2’s. Great OC; **** poor HC.

Lane Kiffin is one of the smartest offensive minds in CFB. I’m more confident in him hiring a competent DC and getting the ball rolling here then Manny hiring a competent DC and attempting to do the same.
Then why hasn't he hired that competent DC at any of his previous stops?

Fix the **** Home Depot Ad.. What the **** is going on Andrew. I don't care about ads at the bottom of the page. But every time I log off I see this **** husky ad from Home Depot. I'm been around nine years man. Come on dude fix this code.

Advertisement
Back